Success Express - input please?

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Hi guys, can anyone have a peek at my food diary for today and see if it measures up for success express please? Not done it before and don't want to screw up :eek:
Also does anyone do that option and if so how have you found it both for eating and for losses?
x

Hi, iv'e done SE about 3 times, Ist time i lost 4lbs, then about 3 weeks after i did it again and lost 3lbs, then the week between xmas and new year i had put on 2.5lbs but i still had 2 parties to go to so i did SE that week and lost 1.5lb remembering that i went to 2 parties and had a good old fill up on the buffet so i was made up i lost. I think its great for giving you a boost, wouldn't do it too often though keep it for when you really need it. Will go and have a look at your diary now sorry its a bit late. xxx

how does SE work? x

It works by making you eat lots more speedfoods from your superfree food list. Fill your plate with 2/3 superfree food and 1/3 from red or green pages, i.e 2/3 vegetables and 1/3 meat or 2/3 vegetables and 1/3 potato or even 2/3 vegetables and the other 1/3 make up with meat and potato. Theres loads of other options. Still have HEX as usual as syns as normal. Hope this helps. xxx

Reactions: Fea
ahhh i get it! yeah thanks :) sounds good! do you loose better on it ?
x

Yes you do have better losses, but i would only do it occasionally as i restricts you a bit on somethings, it's great for when you want a boost. When i'm on a star week i do 1 or 2 days on it dependant on how bloated i feel. I couldn't do 2 weeks in a row. xxx

Back