Success Express - input please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LittleBottle, 12 January 2009 Social URL.

1. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi guys, can anyone have a peek at my food diary for today and see if it measures up for success express please? Not done it before and don't want to screw up :eek:
    Also does anyone do that option and if so how have you found it both for eating and for losses?
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, iv'e done SE about 3 times, Ist time i lost 4lbs, then about 3 weeks after i did it again and lost 3lbs, then the week between xmas and new year i had put on 2.5lbs but i still had 2 parties to go to so i did SE that week and lost 1.5lb remembering that i went to 2 parties and had a good old fill up on the buffet so i was made up i lost. I think its great for giving you a boost, wouldn't do it too often though keep it for when you really need it. Will go and have a look at your diary now sorry its a bit late. xxx

4. missrachyp

missrachyp Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    how does SE work? x

5. loobylou

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It works by making you eat lots more speedfoods from your superfree food list. Fill your plate with 2/3 superfree food and 1/3 from red or green pages, i.e 2/3 vegetables and 1/3 meat or 2/3 vegetables and 1/3 potato or even 2/3 vegetables and the other 1/3 make up with meat and potato. Theres loads of other options. Still have HEX as usual as syns as normal. Hope this helps. xxx

Fea likes this.
  6. missrachyp

missrachyp Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    ahhh i get it! yeah thanks :) sounds good! do you loose better on it ?
    x

7. loobylou

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes you do have better losses, but i would only do it occasionally as i restricts you a bit on somethings, it's great for when you want a boost. When i'm on a star week i do 1 or 2 days on it dependant on how bloated i feel. I couldn't do 2 weeks in a row. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.