• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Success Express - input please?

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Hi guys, can anyone have a peek at my food diary for today and see if it measures up for success express please? Not done it before and don't want to screw up :eek:
Also does anyone do that option and if so how have you found it both for eating and for losses?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Reached Target. woohoo
Hi, iv'e done SE about 3 times, Ist time i lost 4lbs, then about 3 weeks after i did it again and lost 3lbs, then the week between xmas and new year i had put on 2.5lbs but i still had 2 parties to go to so i did SE that week and lost 1.5lb remembering that i went to 2 parties and had a good old fill up on the buffet so i was made up i lost. I think its great for giving you a boost, wouldn't do it too often though keep it for when you really need it. Will go and have a look at your diary now sorry its a bit late. xxx
how does SE work? x

Reached Target. woohoo
It works by making you eat lots more speedfoods from your superfree food list. Fill your plate with 2/3 superfree food and 1/3 from red or green pages, i.e 2/3 vegetables and 1/3 meat or 2/3 vegetables and 1/3 potato or even 2/3 vegetables and the other 1/3 make up with meat and potato. Theres loads of other options. Still have HEX as usual as syns as normal. Hope this helps. xxx
ahhh i get it! yeah thanks :) sounds good! do you loose better on it ?

Reached Target. woohoo
Yes you do have better losses, but i would only do it occasionally as i restricts you a bit on somethings, it's great for when you want a boost. When i'm on a star week i do 1 or 2 days on it dependant on how bloated i feel. I couldn't do 2 weeks in a row. xxx