Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Success express?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lucylupin, 21 September 2010 Social URL.

1. lucylupin

lucylupin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am going to try it this week as im struggling to loose at the mo. I think i understand it, 2 A and 2 B, anything that is free on red or green and the syns are the highest of the 2, plus all snacks have to be free. Can i still use my syns on chocolate?
    And 2/3 of your plate has to be superfree, i will struggle with this for breakfast as i have cereal and then a little later some fruit, is this ok?
    Thanks for any help:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I have been doing success express but don't eat cereal so not too sure about the breakfast. I would think strictly speaking you are ok as breakfast is all healthy extras. I always have fruit and yogurt for breakfast on SE (and most of the time on SW)

4. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You can have your A's and B's as a meal or as snacks.
    I have weetabix or porridge with lots of fruit on it.

6. Katerpillar

Katerpillar Losin the baby weight :-)

Start Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry to be thick but what is success express? Is there a thread on it that will explain as I can't find one?? Thanks :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.