• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Success express

Success express is an old plan which is now very similar to EE. You can have 2 of each HE's a day, but each meal needs to consist of 2/3 superfree food and 1/3 free food, and your snacks can only be syns, HE's or superfree (no free food snacks). It was always touted by SW at giving you faster losses, as the 2/3 superfree was limiting your calorie intake.

Fast Forwards is a plan given out by consultants if someone is really struggling with their weight loss. I've not done it myself, but from what I understand, it's very hard, not very fun, but very effective at getting things going again. I think your consultant works out how many points you're allowed, and then you have a list of food and meas you can use it on, but once they're gone that's it - Very different to the normal SW plans, and only ever used as a 'last resort' option.

I've done success express before and it works well!

Jenny is correct about SE, but I just want to add that if something has a syn value you take the highest red/green syn value for that item
Eg a sausage has 2 syns on red and 5 on green - that sausage would be 5 syns on EE.
You get 3 meals a day - starters and desserts must be superfree or be synned accordingly.

FF would be tailored to you by a consultant and I am another who has never done it. You lose a lot of weight but then ususally put some back on the next week!!!

If you search for success express on here, there are some very comprehensive explanations.

On Success Express you eat as follows:

Meals can be a mixture of red and green free foods.
2/3 of every meal must be superfree.
You can only snack on superfree foods between meals (unless using syns or a HEX).
You still get 5-15 syns a day, but if something would have a different value on red and green you take the higher value.
You have one or two HEA and two HEB, from either red or green options.

I tried this for a week and lost 4lbs!

mandy296

Silver Member
S: 12st12lb C: 9st11lb G: 9st3.5lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st1lb(23.89%)
Success express is an old plan which is now very similar to EE. You can have 2 of each HE's a day, but each meal needs to consist of 2/3 superfree food and 1/3 free food, and your snacks can only be syns, HE's or superfree (no free food snacks). It was always touted by SW at giving you faster losses, as the 2/3 superfree was limiting your calorie intake.

Fast Forwards is a plan given out by consultants if someone is really struggling with their weight loss. I've not done it myself, but from what I understand, it's very hard, not very fun, but very effective at getting things going again. I think your consultant works out how many points you're allowed, and then you have a list of food and meas you can use it on, but once they're gone that's it - Very different to the normal SW plans, and only ever used as a 'last resort' option.

I've done success express before and it works well!
Just to add, it is still supported by SW as a current plan - the consultants can recommend it if you hit a bit of a plateau, or are trying to boost your losses. They have leaflets which they ususally give out fairly sparingly.

I tried it a few times but to be honest, never really noticed that it gave me much of a boost, and being used to having a pretty rounded extra easy meal, I found it a bit tough and ended up feeling hungry being that little bit more restricted on protein and carbs.

I got pretty bored of eating butternut squash after a while (the nearest superfree thing to potato)

I got pretty bored of eating butternut squash after a while (the nearest superfree thing to potato)
I had a lot of mashed swede on my SE week. I enjoyed SE at first but was a bit sick of eating so much veg by the end - was worth it when I got on the scales though!

I find it quite tough and do get hungry but always manage to lose 3-4 lbs a week on it.
I have lots of butternut squash (roasted) and mashed swede and tell myself throughout the week that it's only for a week.

Ooh, I'd forgotten the bit about using the highest syn value - Thanks guys!

It's a shame they don't still have the SE book in the welcome pack when you start, as it's so handy for members that need a boost. My consultant never talks about it, I think because she'd never done it before!

S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
FF would be tailored to you by a consultant and I am another who has never done it. You lose a lot of weight but then ususally put some back on the next week!!!
Really Jaylou?!?! God I hope not, I'm killing myself with FF this week, if it all comes back on I will cry. That wasn't told to me by my C... *stressssss*

Ooh, i'd never heard of anyone in my classes putting back on the next week - or maybe they just kept that bit quiet!

There's no way I'm losing 6lbs! Looking at a sneaky peek it looks like 3, which is huge for me anyway! :) I really hope I don't gain it again, no more boomerang lbs!!! PLEASE!! :(

Oh, I'm sorry Starlight, I knew I shouldn't share the contents of the plan in detail, but I didn't think I couldn't mention that I was doing it! Sorry, the last thing I would want to do, is damage minimins! Consider my lips sealed, or rather my fingers stopped!

Well that's my new thing learnt for the day - I knew it was all hush hush, but never realised it was quite so cloak and dagger!