"Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get"

bethanyapril

Hi there!

i originally joined slimming world in June last year but after going on holiday in September I lost the plot and fell off the wagon HARD!
promised myself I would rejoin after Christmas and so the first week after new year I did just that weighing I'm at a hefty 19 stone 12 pounds (suprisingly not my heaviest) I've been on slimming world for a couple of weeks now and have been lingering on the forum but I have now decided to take the plunge and start a diary!
i hope rambling on and writing things down will help me stay on the straight and narrow!

im hoping to reach my target within a year and at the moment I'm motivated to achieve this but no doubt this will go up and down as the journey continues!

My WI is on a Monday morning!

sorry this first post is so long but it's all out in the open now and I'm ready to continue on my long journey!

Beth x

Good luck Beth x

Well done Beth in taking the plunge, was just thinking of doing the same. I joined SW in Aug 2012 after x25 WI's I have lost 25.5lb, I too have a long journey and hope this will keep me motivated. I also WI on a Monday morning. Good Luck look forward to watching your progress. Well done so far amazing loss.
Debbie x

Back