Sucess Stories?

hi florrie, i think any diet is possible as long as you stick to it. you need to find the right diet for you. there are so many differnt diets out there. i love the convienience of slim fast. cant do without my cafe latte shake in the mornings :)
as for success stories i also thought that there wasnt many out there. but just from word of mouth i know this works. and is working for me
good luck.

its working for me,, ive lost nearly 2 stone since end of april which suits me as im not looking for a quick fix im looking for a slow long term weightloss in the hope i can keep it off. it really all depends how quickly u want to lose the weight, but i think the quicker you lose it the easier it is to put it back on

I lost two stone on it and after a bit of a break, I'm back on it again now. I'm a hopeless dieter and have never found any other diet that works for me other than Slimfast (although I use a combination of Slimfast & Tesco).

I always thought these diets were 'faddy' and wouldn't work.....until I tried it. It truly changed my life!

I love my shakes and really find they help with my weight loss.

Back