Such a long way to go :( Buddy anyone?

Am not feeling too positive myself today. I've got WI tomorrow and I feel like its gunna b a small loss. I know it might sound daft bit I've had big losses most of the time and I dnt want to platoe! Just feel a bit low today, even after my 6.5 mile walk yesterday :(

We all have crappy days don't we. I'm sure you'll get a better loss than you think, and whatever loss it is, you will still be lighter than you were this time last week!! All that walking must have helped!!

I went out with the puppy yesterday and walked for miles round the forestry paths, he's been asleep ever since lol. Think I tired him out!!

I weighed in this morning, 16st 12. Eek!!!!!! Not a happy bunny!! Work clothes all feeling a bit snug and in comfy today, and no one else appears to have out weight on!!!! So not having a great day either. Still, keep smiling x

Hi Nay

I'd love a pal.. very much feeling the same! I've been dieting unsucessfully for 10 years! I'm 23 but have been big ever since I can remember.
I am 14 st ish- the largest I've been yet. Want to lose 3 1/2 stone in total. I just need to focus on it.. I'm constantly flipping between 1 diet and another.. I've tried everything. I just need to do it this time¬

I too hated the CD.. It was hell.

Let's do this together? x

Just did Nay, hope you don't mind?

Not at all!! I can't find you though I know I accepted the other day! What's your surname? x

I'd love a pal.. very much feeling the same! I've been dieting unsucessfully for 10 years! I'm 23 but have been big ever since I can remember.
I am 14 st ish- the largest I've been yet. Want to lose 3 1/2 stone in total. I just need to focus on it.. I'm constantly flipping between 1 diet and another.. I've tried everything. I just need to do it this time¬

I too hated the CD.. It was hell.

Let's do this together? x

Absolutely! Are you on FB? I'm much better at keeping in touch on that!! x

I went to my first SW meeting this evening! Lovely to be around people going through the same thing and was the first time in months I haven't felt like everyone was staring at me for my size. Also weighed 17st 4 and scales at home say the same so lost 2lb since Monday!

I felt despair at how much I have to lose as well so I removed my goal on the SW site and put it to a 1 stone loss as that seems much more achievable. When I reach that I'm going to move it to another stone loss and carry on like that. X

I went on Cambridge diet and yes put it back on and more, so doing it slow and sensible now. Have 4 st min to lose. These VLCD really mess your body up, it's not natural to starve yourself, would never do it again. I don't care how long it takes this time, I will just stick to the plan and not let it rule my life. When I go out with the girls or family for a meal and drink, I used to panic, I won't now, just enjoy myself and get back on track the next day. If I fancy something nice just have smaller portion and syn it. It will Take the stress out of it and think not dieting heathy eating and the weight will come off without noticing.x good luck girls. X

Hi guys. Welcome to the thread. I'm definitely loving it. I have free and superfree foods all day as well as HEXs and save my syns to have 4 quality street every night when baby in bed. It's great as I think 'I don't want anything now cos I want my naughty feeling choccie time in the evening'

hello everyone, do you mind if I join in your little group? It looks so friendly :) I'm new to this site, started slimmining world on Wednesday (after a 6 year break) have loads to lose :-( My husband is doing SW with me this time but as we live in Spain there is no group to go to. I joined on line though. We're doing the Extra Easy plan, and both amazed by how much you can eat! He's never been on a diet before and was a bit doubtful about starting but he's loving it so far. I have such a phobia though about eating pasta and potatoes! After trying low carb diets for the last few years, I can't get my head around it! lol My first weigh in is on Wednesday, but I just keep thinking about all the potato I ate yesterday and worrying I'll gain instead of lose!

hello everyone, do you mind if I join in your little group? It looks so friendly :) I'm new to this site, started slimmining world on Wednesday (after a 6 year break) have loads to lose :-( My husband is doing SW with me this time but as we live in Spain there is no group to go to. I joined on line though. We're doing the Extra Easy plan, and both amazed by how much you can eat! He's never been on a diet before and was a bit doubtful about starting but he's loving it so far. I have such a phobia though about eating pasta and potatoes! After trying low carb diets for the last few years, I can't get my head around it! lol My first weigh in is on Wednesday, but I just keep thinking about all the potato I ate yesterday and worrying I'll gain instead of lose!

Hi Bambilegs :)
Welcome back! I know I was quite disbelieving about it working as well but it does I think one the main things is trying to add superfree foods to your meals. Last week I made the SW chips about 3 times and I still had a loss!
I live in Abu Dhabi so I do it online as well, my WI is on Wednesday too. :)

Hi Bambilegs :)
Welcome back! I know I was quite disbelieving about it working as well but it does I think one the main things is trying to add superfree foods to your meals. Last week I made the SW chips about 3 times and I still had a loss!
I live in Abu Dhabi so I do it online as well, my WI is on Wednesday too. :)

I made those chips on Saturday! They were lovely! Who'd have thought? :) Good luck for Wednesday!

Hey, not too late to join in here? I started SW last week, going for first weigh in tomorrow night. Been doing great all week because I've been busy but has so happened that my little boy is in nursery today (full day) and I have a random day off. All the housework was done by about 10.30 and I feel like I have just been killing time between meals Lol. Not used to having spare time! What has everyone been having for tea?
Just wondering if anyone has made the superspeed soup? I looked it up after hearing about it in the group last week, not sure if i like the sound of it though with a tin of green lentils? Souds a bit thick. Think i might make it though, unless anyone here can tell me its disgusting lol.

Weighed in a Group at an unbelievable 20st 06lb :(
First weigh in 16/01/13

I've not made the superspeed soup but I did make another one from the SW website, I think it was called Spicy roasted vegetable soup. It's free and you can make it as much or as little spicy as you like and its really nice. I didn't have all the vegs in that was in the recipe so I changed a few but it was still really nice.

I lost 2lb this week. :) Well done Danni on your loss too!

Second weigh in today and 2.5 off. Yippee. All you ladies are very quiet! How you all getting on? x

Well done! :D

Its my second weigh in on wednesday and yesterday went for a really long hike (uphill), backs of my legs are killing me today. I had a sneaky weigh this morning as I thought after all that walking I must have lost at least a stone! hahaha when to my horror I've gained almost 2lbs!!!! How can this be? I've stuck to the plan religiously. I made my husband weigh then and he has also gained some! I'm just hopeing its that water retention thing on the muscles!

Back