Such a long way to go

amethyst

Banned
Urgh

But I did it before And I can and WILL do it again.

Day 2 today

Had strawberry shake for breakfast, going to have a choc shake for late lunch and a soup either before I go to work or when I get home dunno yet. I am not going to have chicken today Am just going to have an atkins bar and take it to bed with me. If needed.

Hope your all doing well.. :D

I know what you mean with it being a long journey and i also have double the amount to lose that you do lol. Im doing TFR for 11 weeks then taking a break. I think this is the best way for me as at least i know theres an ending somewere. You've done it before though and you'll get there. :)

TFR remind me? lol

I am not just going to have 410 cals a day though, That is another reason why I am changing to exante next week, But I think I might do the 1000cal (3x exante packs at 610c and 400c meal). Am scared of having to low calories and my internal muscles being eaten for energy.. lol

TFR remind me? lol

I am not just going to have 410 cals a day though, That is another reason why I am changing to exante next week, But I think I might do the 1000cal (3x exante packs at 610c and 400c meal). Am scared of having to low calories and my internal muscles being eaten for energy.. lol

if you have fat to burn off this shouldn't happen unless you're undertaking vigorous cardio exercise - doing the lipotrim TFR (total food replacement) programme will put you into ketosis - where fat is used for energy, not muscle.

(as far as i'm informed by the lipotrim dvd and pharmacy anyway, have you heard that from anywhere in particular??)

You'll probably go into ketosis with that exante programme too, but with calories being higher, the weight loss will inevitably be slower..

whatever works for you and whatever you feel comfortable with is best though!

Back