SUCHA BAD WEEK!! :(

robyn_mcl

Im feeling so fed up!! :(
This is only my 3rd week on weight watchers! In my first week i lost 2.5lbs ( and i used ALL my weeklies) this week i've only lost half a pound!! I feel so fed up only lost half a pound! And i really wanted to have some wine last night and didnt! :(
Has anyone else experienced this in week3?
Ive only lost 5.5lbs in 3 weeks, i was fully expecting to loose more - im not excercising as much because of the hours i work so i know if i picked that up more i will, but is there anything else i should be doing?
HELP!!

5.5lbs in 3 weeks is brilliant! Dont beat yourself up.

I would just keep doing a food diary, meal planners, maybe even a journal of how you are feeling on some days and then when you have maybe 2 months under your belt you will see a patter n emerging in regards to you weight loss. Our bodies have their own rhythm but quite often we dont hear it.

and its not a bad week if you loss.

i lost nothing in my 2nd week and was gutted but i think half a stone a month is brilliant and something you are well on track for xxxx

Hi Robyn, I am on week 3 as well and also disappointed with my loss so far so you are not alone. I lost 1.5lbs the first week and 2lbs the second week and it makes you feel bad when you see some people losing up to 7lbs in the first week. Just have to accept it is slowly but steadily I guess. Keep going, it will be worth it in the end!

I seem to have a pattern of a good loss then either 1/2 lb or nothing then a good loss everybody is different but as long as the weight is going down you are in the right direction - you did not put it on quickly so it takes time to lose it. Keep going
x

I've had a terrible week too... not beating myself up over it because it was my birthday week!! Ate out twice and had a takeaway!! :O Thankfully, weighed myself today and I've stayed the same as last week so that is okay... Starting my 4th week today and I've lost 9lb up to yet! Gotta get cracking on the rest !

robyn_mcl said:
Im feeling so fed up!! :(
This is only my 3rd week on weight watchers! In my first week i lost 2.5lbs ( and i used ALL my weeklies) this week i've only lost half a pound!! I feel so fed up only lost half a pound! And i really wanted to have some wine last night and didnt! :(
Has anyone else experienced this in week3?
Ive only lost 5.5lbs in 3 weeks, i was fully expecting to loose more - im not excercising as much because of the hours i work so i know if i picked that up more i will, but is there anything else i should be doing?
HELP!!

Dont give up Hun!! I find my loss slows if I have lots of carbs. Even if I keep within the same points, more seems to come off If I stop having pasta and restrict bread/ rice etc to once a day. Might be worth a try x

My doctor assures me that the slower it comes off the better as you have less chance of putting it back on, a healthy weight loss is 2lbs a week, so your lossing at about the right rate, keep going and well done. x

Well a healthy weight loss is up to 2lbs a week. The WW plan is designed to help you lose 2lb a week so at 5.5lbs in 3 weeks I'd say you're spot on. Don't worry too much about, don't get despondent and think it's not worth it, it is worth it.
You didn't wake up one morning with the excess weight, so you're not going to wake up one morning looking like Twiggy.
Just keep going and you'll get there! "Slowly slowly catchee monkey!"
Look at your tracker see if you have a possible problem with certain food types, are you near totm. These things will all factor in!
Cheer up and good luck for a better week!

slow and steady wins the race!! keep going you are doing so well! x

Dont be disheartened. Like every one else has said, 5.5lbs down is great in three weeks and lots of things can have an affect on your body. Last week was the full moon, and you might dismiss this as some crazy internet girl ranting but the full moon does affect a lot of people in lots of different ways especially if your totm is around the same time, lots of water retention.

Keep your chin up :) It's a new day, it's a new week. Fresh start! Keep positive and stick with it!

Thanks so much everyone you have all been so great!! Makes me feel better to know theres a support netwrok out there! Im trying to cut down on the cards a bit more - hard when the hubby wants pasta or potatos for dinner lol! But getting there and trying to drink lots more water!! You are all doing so well too!! Thanks again!!

Hey. I've got my third weight in tomo. Lost 2.5 the first week and put on half the second. I was gutted, but she reasons it's cos I started exercising. I originally started weight watchers in Jan and gave up by week three cos didn't see the results that I wanted. Even if I'd have just carried on losing 1lb a week and not given up, u would nearly be 2stone lighter, and would feel so much more confident right now. So this time round I'm not giving up, else you just ending up in a vicious circle or starting diets, then giving it. Stick with it 2lb a week is fab result, that would be 4stone by Xmas!

Back