Sue's diary warts n all!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by sue121, 6 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well here goes my name is sue and i live in lancashire with my hubby and 2 of my four children.. (two have flown the nest) and my little babies lucy and oli my yorkshire terriers who i love 2 bits!!

I have been ovaweight 4 quite a while now but enough is enough and ive got 2 make some big changes.Im on day 2 of cambridge and im ssing.things are ok up 2 now but very early days.I weighed up the pros and cons of quite a few diets as i did cd last year for about 7 weeks on and off.Anyway i came to the conclusion that cd was the way 2 go 4 me at the moment as i need to take food otta the way so i can try 2 break the yo yo dieting.

My main goal at the moment is 2 get a couple of stones off as i need an op on my shoulder.. i will need help dressing and washing when i have had it done and im so embarassed:cry: and i dont wanna feel this way or dread people helping me so its gotta be done i have 2 do it!!

So im gonna keep coming here and write down how its goin and hopefully stick 2 it ...im really gonna give it my all this time:)

so im on day 2 and things ok didnt get up till late was up again till 3am cos of pain. im gonna have 2 try and get 2 bed early so i can get up earlier ...anyway ive had a porridge with a tiny bit of choc shake in 2 taste and a tea and 2 pints down. not feeling 2 bad hunger wise but will come back later and update :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    well im back ive just made penne pasta and a spicey sauce for the family .... omg the smell but i didnt even try the pasta 2 see if it was cooked just tried it with a fork so yah me .. im writing this now as they are eating ...gonna have the chilli soup in a mo with pepper its quite cold so gonna try and warm up with that ....water front well had a couple more glasses and a coffee so gotta drink a couple more b4 bed...ok off 4 the soup maybe come back later on xx

4. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya :) Look forward to following you x

5. mrs.jk

mrs.jk will beat the bulge!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome xx Good luck I look forward to hearing how you get on :)

6. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    thanks janey and mrs jk:)

well im here again ive had a shower which was rudly interupted by my daughter in tears she'd had an argument with her partners parents ... very stressful and un-needed . ..families eh...

well had the chilli soup im begining to think im not that keen... was very powdery tasting ..but it went down ive had a tea and pint and a half of water and think that might be it 4 2nite .... im gonna have the last pack now which will be a hot choc made with a tetra so day 2 done. tummy is grumblin a bit but will be goin bed soon so be back 2 morrow 2 do this all ova again xx

7. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    well i thought i just had 2 pop back on and tell u about the tetra im havin it really is quite nice and im not just saying it... ive got a choc tetra in a big cup with hot water in it and its lovely ... :) hope every1s had a good day .. and if u havent 2morrows a new 1 so dont worry xx

8. Janey2004

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    You got a great attitude there Sue, keep saying this but all you VLCD guys are amazing :) Hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow xxxx

9. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    DAY 3

Well hey any1 whos reading its day 3 and alls still ok.... well im out of porridge i started the diet with wat cd i had left i see my cdc on friday (which will be day 5)well i had a hot choc 4 my brekie (choc tetra).. not bad ive been out all day in town with my mum so not thought of food really i did some food shopping which i hate doing at the best of times.So teatime i have just had a veg soup with pepper in .... not bad quite filling ..on the water front need 2 drink a bit more i think so gonna try and get a few pints down im always a bit rubbish with the water ..so must try harder...

well im gonna have a hot choc again b4 i go bed cos i had 1 last nite and i wasnt hungry at all so that was very good.

getting 2 sleep last nite was a bit of a task it was 3am again :eek: so was a bit tired this morning i got up at 9am ...im trying 2 get in2 good sleeping habbits.well im off 2 change the bed ... i love fresh laundered bedding if i ever win the lottery im gonna get a person in just 2 change my bedding every day lol .... maybe be back later xx

10. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    ah janey thankyou im really trying my hardest 2 stick with the plan this time i really need 2 ...early days yet so im not gonna brag yet till i get my 1st month ova and done with im gonna try and stick 2 it 100% in the hope i lose it as quick as i can ...dnt wanna be doing this 2 long..i dont find cd a walk in park like some on here claim i wish i did but i cant moan at the moment as everything is not 2 bad :)xx

11. Janey2004

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Well big kudos to you guys, I honestly couldn't do it. Tried it once many moons ago when it first came out (yes I am THAT old lol) but just couldn't stick with it. :)

12. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well ive just done the wee wee test thought id give it a whirl and yehhhh the k fairy has arrived... just had another 2 pints and ive been the loo bout 8 times well hey i need the exercise lol ..

I keep wanting 2 go and weigh myself and im usually on and off the scales like something possessed:eek: but thats another change i want 2 make NOT 2 WEIGH MYSELF 2 OR 3 TIMES A DAY !!!!!!!! ONLY ONCE A WEEK !!:)

13. Janey2004

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Often wonder what its like to be in Ketosis, dumb question here, but does it really curb the hunger? Just being nosey, always wanted to ask someone that. :)

14. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi again janey well ill be very honest at the moment i am not hungry ...not at all and im not craving anything or wanting anything 2 eat. now its early days day 4 2morrow ... i did cd last year and i battled on and off with hunger, cravings etc .. so i dont know if its that im really 100% focused and really wanting this or if it is ketosis ...i know last time i did cd i cheated a bit with a small amount of protein here and there (chicken an egg) that kindda thing and this time im not going 2.im gonna stick 2 the plan 100% and see if it really does make a difference.So it will be intresting 2 see the result:)xx

15. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    Well last post 4 2day was watchin tv and thought at 11pm flippin heck ive not had my last pack:eek: didnt realise the time so ive had a choc tetra pack topped up with hot water ... not bad at all :)so thats it 4 2day 100% all day again so lets see wat 2morrow brings..xx

16. Janey2004

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    I had a toying thought about doing lighter life for a while but had a good look at it and knew I could never do it 100%(the water thing, really bad on the old water intake as it is) Sending you loads a vibes, you sound like you're really getting there and the right mind set too. think that is a big key whatever plan you follow :)

17. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    day 5

well hi 2 any1 reading i know theres lots of u (not) lol... anyway yesterday was not a good day:cry:.. had a major family crisis in the early hours of the morning and had 2 go out so i never went 2 bed at all .... i eventually went at 1130am yesterday morning and slept till 6pm.i got up with the worst headache ever i hadnt had any of my packs and needless 2 say i had a tea and was sick:cry:.. now i was toyin with stopping because i was feeling so sorry 4 myself but ive been 2 see my cdc and gonna keep going at least 4 now and hopefully thing will get better.

So today still feeling a bit dodgy had one of the apple porridges and its ok not bad taste at all im gonna have a soup 4 tea and im hoping i feel a little better ... water front not that good just had 2 pints up 2 now... be back later hopefully feeling a bit better xx

18. Janey2004

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hope you feel better soon Sue. You're doing really well. I don't really know that much about CD. Did your cousellor have any suggestions re the headache. May be that you are coming down with something, loads of nasty bugs and viruses going around at the mo.

19. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi janey thanks 4 the support .. no she wasnt sure just sed drink plenty which is makin me feel sick :cry:and try 2 stick 2 the plan. i think its a migraine why i was sick but my tums still feeling a bit acidy so think thats y i still feel a bit rough and ive still got a headache... gonna have a small glass of milk b4 i go 2 bed if i still feel the same xx

20. Janey2004

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    How you feeling today Sue? hope you slept well xxxx

sue121 likes this.
  21. sue121

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi janey im ok now thanks 4 askin ...well its sunday nite i had that glass of milk on friday nite and it settled my tum... was still dodgy yesterday but on the mend 2day. had a small glass of milk last nite may have 1 2nite ill see how i feel . the milk hasnt had any effect on the weight loss ive last 10lbs:D so very happy bout that so hopefully ova the worst :).. not done that well water wise the last few days but hopefully back 2 normal 2morrow xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.