Cruise PP Sugar Free Chocolate????

Hi Fire Angel,

I so understand!

I've not found any chocolate bars but you can get some chocolate sauces from Atkins Product, bar | Low Carb Megastore, Carbohydrate Diet, shopping, chocolate, diet, food

although personally I find the choc one I got a bit artificial tasting.

Or you can have low fat cocoa, maybe try mixing it with some milk/sweetner and seeing how that goes?

I have been a bad choccie recently though and have caved in a few times...

Good luck! xx

FireAngel said:
Can you have Sugar Free Chocolate?? I need a chocolate fix and I was wondering what would be acceptable?:wave_cry:

U really need to check the other ingredients as well, i imagine there is full fat milk, some kind of oil and other unacceptable items but we cant tell u that until we know!

I'd stick to fat-reduced cocoa powder, make muffins with it and you''ll get a lovely chocolate fix whilst still following Dukan. Bear in mind even this is a tolerated item that can make your weight-loss stall. Good luck.

Maybe worth getting the Dukan choccy spread if you need a fix but also think the CD suggestion for the cocoa in muffins in a good one or in some tofu creme! Tastes a bit like a chocolate cheesecake.

I'm craving chocolate big time.
But since I know there is fat even in the sugar free one... I will try to have cocoa with cream cheese and stevia.
It helps.

Back