Sugar Free Jelly

sharron

Hi
Can anyone tell me if I can have sugar free jelly on SS
Its got same calories, tiny bit more protein, less carbohydrates and fat than Mix a mouse

Per 1/4pt
8Kcal
Protein 1.9g
Carbohydrate 0.2g
Fat 0.0g

Any ideas?
Thanks
Sharron

I think I asked and am awaiting a reply.

The thing is if it isn't in the book, technically it's not allowed. Things that aren't allowed are either not allowed because they will have a detrimental affect on the diet or because they haven't been tested.

I have in times of desparation had some sugar free jelly. And no limbs have subsequently dropped off, it hasn't hindered my ability to get into ketosis and it hasn't slowed my weight loss down. But at the moment I think probably the official answer is no answering from a CDC point of view.

It's a personal choice one. It you start feeling hungry and you stop losing weight - it's not for you.

i might try some one day and jus have a lil and see how i feel the next day :) ooooo i love orange sugar free jelly :) plus it means i can take it out with me where as mix-a-mousse i cant really unless i made it in a tub-aware dish lol

xxx

good answer debs! As its not inthe book i don't recommend it but if someone have used it myself when desparate! Also recommended it to a friend who is 6ft 4 and was hungry constantly on his 4 packs a day!

I make jelly with water flavouring and mix-a-mousse. It has a lovely frothy top and is yummy!

I make jelly with water flavouring and mix-a-mousse. It has a lovely frothy top and is yummy!

I'm glad you mentioned the frothy top as I made my first jelly from water flavor and mix a moose and it was nice but wasnt sure i had done it right because of its frothy top lol

i just made a jelly with mix a mousse and wondered about the froth, also it ended up down the sink as like the dozy sod i am i forgot to add flavouring so it was vile :eek:

Back