Sugar free jelly

Sweetie_Jo

I've been chatting to slim and save on the live chat and they have said sugar free jelly is aloud.

You can have half a made up sachet of jelly per day!

Wow! This is good to know, anything like this will help me to stay on track I'm thinking. Trip to the shops :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I assume its just got to have no citric acid in yeah? X

I've got some in the cupboard, going to check if there's citric acid and if not I'm all over this!!!!!!!

I've got some in the cupboard, going to check if there's citric acid and if not I'm all over this!!!!!!!

Did you check this yet? I'd be so happy if we can!

I have the Hartleys sugar free black currant powder sachet things and no citric acid!! I have some in the fridge as we speak.

Also when I was on slimming world there was a recipe at my class for syn free jellies. 1 pack of sugar free jelly made up with half the amount of water (may have been quarter the amount ill have to check) and some gelatine (are we allowed this on S&S?). Poured in to those silicon ice cube trays or in to a tray and left to set in the fridge. Makes jelly but really chewy like gummy sweets.

I know some people will not agree with doing this as its not technically being 100%, but it may help someone if they are struggling. Would be good if you were off to the cinema or at Halloween when everyone is tucking in to sweets? Obviously not the sort of thing you'd want to be eating all the time.

Can anyone confirm if we are allowed the gelatin sheets on S&S or are they forbidden?

I have the Hartleys sugar free black currant powder sachet things and no citric acid!! I have some in the fridge as we speak.

Also when I was on slimming world there was a recipe at my class for syn free jellies. 1 pack of sugar free jelly made up with half the amount of water (may have been quarter the amount ill have to check) and some gelatine (are we allowed this on S&S?). Poured in to those silicon ice cube trays or in to a tray and left to set in the fridge. Makes jelly but really chewy like gummy sweets.

I know some people will not agree with doing this as its not technically being 100%, but it may help someone if they are struggling. Would be good if you were off to the cinema or at Halloween when everyone is tucking in to sweets? Obviously not the sort of thing you'd want to be eating all the time.

Can anyone confirm if we are allowed the gelatin sheets on S&S or are they forbidden?

I <3 this idea!

Back