I'm feeling hungry all time even when i go to bed. I can,t sleep, I'm too hungy don't want to eat too much. What can I do?
It can be pretty tough to stick on your diet when you feel hungry. To help you stop feeling hungry, try these tips:
- Have a small handful of nuts about 1 hour after each shake.
- Add a desert spoon of olive oil to your Celebrity Slim Shakes
- Have a few sugar free lollies when you start to feel hungry
- Have a heaped teaspoon of peanut butter twice a day between shakes or snacks or add the peanut butter to a couple of celery sticks
- Have a few slices of cheddar cheese, or a piece of chicken or some ham if you start to get hungry
Just eat enough to knock the edge off your hunger and drink plenty of water - hope this helps.
I don't know what is allowed for desserts. Can you please help me?
- Berries and a small dob of cream or natural yogurt
- Diet jelly and cream or natural yougurt
- Fruit salad (with allowable fruits) and a small dob of cream or natural yogurt
1. What are some allowable snack?
* ½ cup berries – strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cherries etc.
* ½ medium apple.
* ½ medium orange.
* ½ medium peach.
* ½ medium pear.
* ½ medium grapefruit.
* ½ small mango.
* ½ medium nectarine.
1. 30 g (small block or slice) of tasty cheese or cottage cheese.
2. 1 – 2 slices of deli meats such as ham. Avoid fatty types such as salami.
3. 30 g (small handful) of nuts such as raw almonds, peanuts, brazil nuts, walnuts or pistachio. Go easy of salted nuts and avoid coated nuts.
4. Small dob of cream (1 dessert spoon) can be added to fruit such as raspberries occasionally, better still, try using low fat natural yoghurt.
5. Small snack size tin of tuna in water or brine preferably.
6. Top 2 sticks of celery with crunchy peanut butter.
7. Two veggie sticks (capscuim, carrot, celery, zucchini) with low carb dips (pesto, cheese based dips).
8. Wrap ham or chicken or egg with mayonnaise in lettuce leaves.
2. Can I combine my allowable snacks?
You sure can. Here are some ideas to start you off.
1. ½ medium apple and 6 raw almonds.
2. Celery sticks with 30g cottage cheese.
3. Fruit salad (from allowable fruits) and 1 dessert spoon of cream or 3 dessert spoons of natural yoghurt.
4. Two carrots sticks and 1 slice of tasty cheese.
5. Small tin of tuna, dessert spoon of mayonnaise, spring onions and shredded lettuce all mixed up together.