Sugar free polos

CambridgeKez

Not sure what section to post this in, apologies if in wrong place.
My CDC said its ok to eat half pack of sugar free polos per day. So I started munching them after being on diet for 8 weeks previously to find myself hungrier & tired. I checked the NV & the carbs are very high! Surely these are not allowed? Anyone used them & been ok? I'm def not in ketosis, peed on strip & it's nude.
Then to make matters worse started feeling flu type symptoms, been to docs & on antibiotics. Will these now kick me out of ketosis anyway? maybe it wasn't the polos & I felt crappy coz coming down with chest infection & sore throat? Anyway doctor also said to suck strepsils (I got sugar free ones) they have ingredients but no calorie or NV label.

Xxxx

Last edited:
I was on antibiotics while on sole source managed to stay in keto it wasn't easy some days I had a protein meal. Good luck x.
Oh regarding polos not sure but I have sugar free gum all the time and its fine just to freshen mouth x X.

Not sure about polos! Never seen anyone say you're allowed them on here. I have sugar free gum which works fine for me, and it doesn't affect me being in ketosis, so you might be better off with gum instead. Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Back