Attack Sugar free squash?

rubyred42

Hi all
Thinking about giving this a try and need to know if I can have sugar free squash as that's the only way I can drink the amount of water needed in a day?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

The rule of thumb for drinks is less than 1 calorie per glass (and "fruit" isn't ok). I'll let others respond to your specific question where the UK is concerned but "in my day" it was a big no in France.

Please check out our FAQ section, fill out your User CP etc, then we'll be in a better position to help out.

You'll be surprised how drinking water becomes second nature with this diet!

I wondered about this too, in the book it says you can drink diet coke or coke zero, would that help? (I'm new to this so if I have misunderstood the book please somebody come and correct me).

I wondered if we could drink ribena really light as that has less than 10 cals per glass if I remember rightly.

If you have a Morrisons near you try their Value 19p squash. It's got a weak consistency (explains why it is so cheap) and comes in at 2 cals per 250ml. I prefer to drink that than loads of diet coke - though of course pure water is best.

I wondered about this too, in the book it says you can drink diet coke or coke zero, would that help? (I'm new to this so if I have misunderstood the book please somebody come and correct me).

I wondered if we could drink ribena really light as that has less than 10 cals per glass if I remember rightly.

Less than ONE calorie is the rule

Truly, you could read it back to front standing up on your head in two languages as I have... and you'll still not find everything you need!

The French book was written 8 to 10 years ago, and it's been translated for the UK/US markets, and slightly amended for the English palate (then REamended via the UK official website when they saw - I'm guessing - that people weren't losing as well with all the things they were letting you guys have!!)...

Added to that you have all the gems other Dukaners have picked up over the years. What works best. Etc.

Often it's not appreciated when we try to suggest things, but we do try!

Back