Gold Member
Aldi do ace-drops sugar free. Ingredients per 100 grams are
Protien 0g
236kcal
Carbs 96g
Sugars0g
Fat 0g
Does this look ok....

I wondered this the other day...sugar free polos...mmmm! would be nice to have a few 'sweeties' every so often.

Oh god!!!
Not that long ago me and maria( oh Maria where are u) got hooked on anything sugar free
I will warn u now...
1 they make the whooooooosh come like you will never have experienced
2 there so addictive
3 although at first you think there helping your losses and cravings
THERE NOT!!!!!
And if anything they sent me on my track to eating real sweets again!!
My advise! Sugar free jelly! Safer and way better for u!!

Thats it then.....im not eating them...will give them to hubby, its not worth it . Thanks for the advice xxx

I bought the aldi SF drops last week and week before. Cola and strawberry. I only have them a few at a time and they don't seem to produce the gurgles like the others do. these are the 89p round tin ones.

Also got others in a tin box that are about 99p, and then of course they have the twin box packs at 99p for two boxes (dominion they are called) I have all the flavours and usually only eat one or two at a time...they are perfect for that sweet fix....but don't keep them too close cos you'll eat too many LOL.

They are the citrus ones and are so nice....

Not bought the citrus ones in the tin, though I have the boxed ones. Very nice.

yeah Emma, thats something we've all discovered, hence the *whoosh* phrase LOL. Or toilet fairy!!!

Still taste nice though eh?

Jelly is the best thing ever invented :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I thought it was four sweets a day - I have had the dominion ones throughout my Dukan journey and am strict about not having them every day but I do keep them in the car for occasional consumption and find them helpful when I am feeling a bit deprived!!! Find it easy to stop at four - not had the whoosh fairy experience but always have no more than four!!!!! Also had some thornton sf boiled sweets in the cupboard for months and they remain untouched so I don't know about addicted!!!!

I like the wrigleys extra mints. 99p for three packs. I keep some in my bag and some by my chair, nice to just have a mint to suck on and keep the breath fresh.

Thought they tasted too good to be true...there now in the bin. Ive had 8 so hopefully damage limitation small xxx

Thought they tasted too good to be true...there now in the bin. Ive had 8 so hopefully damage limitation small xxx

The cals etc for these are no different than the sula sweeets or the other dominion ones that Aldi sell. I've also just checked the box of boots no added sugar ones, and they are very similar numbers.

I have been having the occasional one of these on and off the whole diet and no probs with gains etc., In fact yesterday was one of those days where I needed a sweet treat, and ended up having about 5 sweets between all the different boxes LOL...no whoosh but a 2lb loss this morning. good eh!!!!!

I didn't realise sugar free sweets were limited!!! Good job I have only been having small amounts anyway to avoid that 'whoosh' that I discovered the hard way lol!!! :/

Back