Attack Sugar hunger!

loopzyloo

Day 1 on attack and haven't felt hungry at all despite not eating anywhere near the amount of rubbish I usually pick at! .....but it's my mind that still wants the 'nice' food even when my belly isn't rumbling :/

I know! I was and still am in the same boat after 10 days or so on the diet. In fact, I gave in to my sugar craving two days ago consuming something like 6 digestives, argh!! :mad: So mad at myself but it took a lot of willpower to stop at 6!

Just hang in there and think of getting to your TW at the end of cruise.

Try using SF jelly or SF fruit yoghurt to stop the craving. Oh, also, try some of the dessert recipes on the site. The muffin ones are really yum! :D

I have made 2 bowls of jelly tonight! Can't wait to make some muffins, need to get some baking powder first though.

Your right though, it has to be worth it when we get where we want to be :) xxx

I got a really bad sugar craving on Day 2 of Cruise (had done 6 days of Attack pretty ok) and it was also TOTM. I fought it and drank some diet coke (don't normally drink fizzy drinks) but it helped a lot. Woke up the next day and the craving was gone.

I have made 2 bowls of jelly tonight! Can't wait to make some muffins, need to get some baking powder first though.

Your right though, it has to be worth it when we get where we want to be :) xxx

There's also Dukan cheesecakes which will help :D

I must admit I didn't suffer sugar cravings last week on attack, but this week I've had a couple of moments. Buy the sugar free sweets. boots sell some in the diabetic area, boiled sweets in a little cigarette type pack. Aldi sell them at the counter, 2 packs for 99p and holland and barrett sell them too though they are 99 each. I have about 5 flavours now, I put three of each in a tub by my seat and have had the occasional one after a meal to satisfy the craving.

Back