Sugar Plum Fairies

This weekend, I have a house full of work to be done, so hopefully get stuck into that to keep me on the straight and narrow, I know if I go out there are too many temptations and at this early stage I feel being at home is the best idea.
I'll visit my mum and dad and my gran on Sunday and hopefully get a wee lift from that as i've not seen any of them this week. Hopefully they can see a difference already cos I can feel it;)

I can feel a difference already too, my first weigh in will be on Wednesday as my CDC can't fit me in on the Tuesday. Can't wait to compare losses Shlinz, have you been on this diet before?

Hope, this is my 1st attempt and hopefully will be my only and successful attempt!, I seriously think this forum helps a lot, it lets you see that others are going thru the exact same as you and you don't feel like your going it alone.
I can't wait for weigh in on Monday night!:D

I agree this forum does really help, if i didnt have people answering my questions i would've driven my CDC mad lol
The thing that spurrs me on is the progress that so many on here have made, its amazing. Have you seen the slideshow? x

Slideshows fab, just sat open mouthed at the transformations, it's amazing to think that it can actually happen in a short space of time! x

Hopefully!! lol

Well i'm heading to ma bed and having a long lie in tomoro - cos I deserve it...normally i'm up early (cos my stomach always tells me to get up and eat) and tucking into a bad breakfast but not anymore!

Goodnight fairies and will catch up tomoro....be good!! xx

Morning all. Wgat a beautiful sunny day it is here.
Day 5 effectively today and feeling good. I only had 2 cups of coffee with skimmed milk with am so hope that helps with carb intake and ketosis.
Not sure what I'm up to today. Was meant to have some work done on the house, but guy hasn't turned up (french workmen!)
So got the day to do something else. May take kids down towards lake Geneva with picnic and bikes, keep me occupied. And must do some ironing so I have some clothes to wear tonight.
Poker eve tonight with friend who still doesn't get the no food/alcohol at at theme to this diet. Bless her she means well. Will be a big test for me though.
I'm motivated to stay strong though as looking at my losses, could potentially hit the 2 1/2 stone mark on Tues if I have a good loss.
How are all you guys today? What do you have planned for the day?

Just got back from my weigh in. I lost 6lb. Am dead chuffed especially as its not even a full week. Hope I can keep it up. :D

Becky well done thats nearly 1/2 a stone in one week, think what you could do in 4 weeks. So very chuffed for you well done!

Wow Becky well done!! Bet your dead chuffed! Hey we both could have lost a stone in a few weeks!!! :)

Hope my CDC said its best not to have the bars until week 3 but if I didnt like any of the shakes I could so they cant do you that much harm. I think they like you to try SS for the first few weeks so you see a big loss.

We have my boyfriends daughter Maisy who's 5 on a Fri eve - Sat aft so this morning we've come round to see my neice who's nearly 2 and have breakfast together. I had a cappuccino shake warm and put a bit of extra coffee in it, if I closed my eyes it was almost like a creamy coffee. Well not quite! ;) They had eggs benedict which is not fair at all as its my fav brekkie ever. Think theyr trying to test me but I will not cave in!!!

Hi everyone and a big welcome to Hope :)

I have been out with my mum today to the garden centre ... lovely!!!

A big WELL DONE to Becky thats a fab weight loss hun and keep up the good work you will have that first stone off in no time :D

Flowey you are doing so well and so motivated WELL DONE to you too and it will defo be a challenge for you tonight but YOU CAN DO IT girl ... :hug99:

Well it my get together with some good girlfriends tonight - we all kept in touch since leaving school how good is that?! So its my last day of freedom and Im very scared about restarting again tomorrow - but I say this from the heart - you lot will keep me motivated and eventually in time I will be loosing too :eek:

So onwards and upwards - hey Madge have you had your weigh in yet?

My weigh in is on a Monday obviously not this week but next.:eek: x

Hi everyone, Becky well done on ur weigh in, 6lb closer to ur goal!

How is everyone doing today?.x

Thanks Guys! Cheska you do right stay with us and you will get there. :D

Flowey enjoy your evening with your friend. I work every sat and sunday night so dont get to go out much. I have some nights out poanned that I will have to, its going to be difficult. :sigh: No doubt I will be on here looking for advice nearer the time. Hope you all having a lovely weekend. x

hi fairies well done to us all for sticking at it for another day :happy096:
i woke up this morning and nearly passed out when i got up to make a brew...i was panicking a bit but i just lay back down had some water, had my porridge and i'm ok now.
I've set myself a mental goal today to stick to the SS for 28 days and then see where i go from there.
So i'm on day 5 today so only 23 to go!!!

:bliss::bliss:

Dont worry too much about feeling like that, sometimes I feel a bit like that if I get up too quicky anyway(my heart starts punding, I sweat and feel sick and dizzy). Just make sure you get up slowly and lay down if you feel like that again otherwise you might pass out. On occassion id get downstairs and have to lay on the kitchen floor.lol! As soon as you lay down it goes away. Just make sure you are drinking plenty as it could be a bit of dehydration. Also first thing in a morning your blood sugars could be a bit low.

Hope you are Ok, other than that how have you been feeling?

I went out today, had my breakfast before 9am, forgot to take my shake with me then didnt get in til 3pm I was getting a bit shakey and cranky I survived though. x

I'm feeling great Becky thanks, will have to mop the floor every night before i go to bed just in case lol, my mum's just made me feel so positive i was saying i cant believe i'm gonna be 40 next year, she said you will look and feel so good you won't feel 40 in fact you will feel younger than you have for years!! x

Hi Guys, Everyone sounds really positive!!!!! :D

I had my second weigh in today and lost another 7lbs.....16lbs in two weeks.....what other diet can give us these results!!???!!!

The mental part of me popped in and said...." why not have a curry tonight to celebrate"

mental or what, then I read another post about my £8 curry actually costing me .....nearly £50 as I have just got my weeks supply of packs!!

That worked for me!

Quick question, I got bars to try but my friend lost stones and stones on LL and said that when people in her group went onto bars as well as shakes that their weight loss slowed down....I know we are cambridge but they are so similar......any of you guys heard this?? I got extra shakes just in case....

Hope everyone is having a happy and peaceful weekend

Kirsty

Well done Kirsty.....fab weightloss!!!
Seen ur comment on the other thread bout takeaways!!!! (Good thread)
So came back here to congratulate you.

There's loads of comments bout bars, but again It seems that its a personal preference as to whether they slow ur weightloss or not. I;m going to see my CDC about 3 bars for next week, just for work, easier to eat than doin shakes!

But well done again Kirsty!!.:D

OMG! Thats Fantastic! I bet you are over the moon.

You could try one bar a day and see, have a look on the ingredients and compare the carbs to the shakes etc and see if there is actually much of a difference. The problem is with people is that sometimes they do not 100% tell the truth (or they forget about things), they might say they think its the bars etc but forget about the odd bits they ate during the week. I know this isnt true for everyone though.

Just see for yourself, I doubt CD would make them if the effect was detremental. Perhaps they have a few more cals so may slow it a bit.

Do you have any bars now? Has anyone tried them, are they nice?

I cant wait to get onto them, something different. For me I feel new things many help to make life a bit easier with the variation.

Today I got the flavours for water and mousse mix. The the summer berries one is very sweet but I like it, I find water too boring and have to force it down at times. x

Back