Sugar Plum Fairies

Afternoon gals!

Blossom that is great about the jeans!!!!

I know thats an amazing feeling isn't it. I remember getting to my first goal (size 16) and pulling out a whole wardrobe of size 16s that I haven't worn in about 3 yrs, so many fit again!. When you are up close, you can't see the change, but with clothes, it feels so amazing to remember squeezing into stuff and then having to wear belts!

I really think I've turned the corner now. I feel so happy and motivated today, and a lot of my energy is back. I know that if I stay 100% now this is how I am going to feel for the rest of the 4 weeks, (we will see with TOTM).

I am a very happy bunny today!

Afternoon all, just flicked thru the posts and youre all doing so well and the comments cheer me up no end.
I'm on day 6 and i was reading the thread called "theres two types of CDer" or something like that. Well i must say i cant help being the type 1 who sees the diet as a prison and cant wait to get out...lol..but maybe that might change.
Today i've been quite active and feel quite weak doing things that i can ususally do without even thinking.
I'm also absolutely dreading work as i have no idea what i'm going to eat, i only have the porridge and tetra left so think i'll have to just take a tetra with me and plenty of water, but that will start the questioning i am predicting i will get and the dissapproving, judgemental words to follow.

Hey hope, You've got one day left until weigh-in you must stay strong. I hope after the 1 st weigh-in you'll get a renewed energy for this diet and see it less as prison, although I can completly undertsand what you mean.
I really believe if you can get past week 2 you will so differently, knowing this is whats pulled me through a horrible week. I remember the first 5 weeks I did and I don't remember it being a problem.
Your doing so well on the toughest diet in the world (in my opinion) but the weight loss is fast, keep that in mind honey!

You might be surprised at what people say. Some people in my work have been really supportive and others have been on similar diets, or at least tried them. If anyone is judgemental ignore them. They obviously dont understand why your doing this, and remember your doing this for you and nobody else.

I have to say this weekend has been the hardest 2 days ever!! I've been so tempted to eat something and I've been hungry which is making it worse even tho I'm drinking loads of water. I just try to keep ignoring the little voice in my head!!! :(

AAArr blossom, it really has been a weekend of struggling hasn't it.
Stay strong you are doing sooo well. We are here to be ranted at so feel free to sound out whenever you need to about anything (I did).
Are you feel the same now?

Thanks Flowe, erm yes and no I think I'm starting to miss eating but I want to lose weight more than I want to eat. My determination slips ever so slightly every now and again but I suppose its normal to be like this sometimes. :rolleyes:

Gonna have my shake and ignore my family eating roast beef in the other room!

Stay on here whilst you drink!
I know you miss eating and is hard to suddenly give up all food, but we are looking at weeks here to be at weights we only ever dreamed of before. Other dieters prove it is possible to get to our goals, and so can we. If we stay strong for a few weeks/months, we could be slim for the rest of our lives!

I know, thanks hunny. Your all such a big help!! I think I might have caved in if I wasnt on here everyday! :)

Well I'm on as much as I can be to be honest lol x I cant wait to get weighed again on Wed and see how much I've lost I think that will give me the boost I need xx

The saga of the bars continues......:eek: I was in town with my son and literally followed through.....there I said it....CDC said some people get flatulence....I thought it was flatulence...ohhhhh noooo...had to run home!!!!

So I think I am going to stick with shakes...I dont like the soups so was glad to get a wee bit of variety lol

How are we all this evening.....and the weekend is nearly over !!:wave_cry:

Kirsty

Hey Guys stay positive! Today is my birthday and I have been good all day. My treat was strwberry mousse for dinner.lol! My birthday present to myself is a skinnier me. That would be the best present ever. :D

Hope you are all OK. x

Happy Birthday Becky!!!!!!! well done on sticking with it!!!!!!

I'm Tues and I'm the same.
Whats really worked for me is having short goals (before holidays). It all started with wanting to get back in my 16s before a hols in 5 weeks. When I lost it and got to goal, it gave me the incentive to do it again before next hols. One more dress size. Then I can think about what exactly my ulimate goal will be after seeing what I look like then.
I think doing it in short bursts helps me see it in the near future for a something! And the minus food thing is so short. The down size is, with hols, it takes longer and you have to do week 1 again!
Can you think of where you want to be (? i dress size smaller for a b'day/anniverssary/special shopping trip with girls?) in say 4 weeks time? I do think making a personal goal has more of an impact than join someone elses challenge or beating a mate. Once you have a personal goal you can visualise yourself in that situation at that weight, wearing that. Sounds washy but does really work.

Above message is for blossom, sorry got interupted writing it.
Becky - happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, la la la
Save your b'day money for a massive blow out at the shops when your slim!
Madge, I love your little posts!!! I laugh but I bet you weren't poor love. Could be worse lots get constipated!

Happy birthday Becky and i admire you're strength for sticking to the diet today, well done hun.
Madge that is hilarious, my friend did a similar thing she was on Orlistat and still eating loads of cr*p (not a good idea) she was in our local shop and had to walk out backwards as she had an orange patch on her bum...so embarrassing!!!! :8855:

Hiya all .... first things first.... Im sorry to say today has not been my start day it will now be tomorrow sorry :eek: No excuses just didnt do it - but I am defo tomorrow. Thats so bad to say when all of you at some point have been struggling and not fallen off the wagon well I say :happy096: and you Flowey who was so focused and motivated and feeling on top of the world and little old miss put the dampners on it cant even start!!!!!!!!! Moan over.... sorry again :jelous:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY XXXX

Oh Madge how awful hope it wasnt too embarrasing :ashamed0005:

Well done Blossom for not caving in and I too will be on here all the4 time to keep motivated but WELL DONE again.

:wave_cry:

Cheska good good luck for tommorow, I'll be watching for you ;-)
See you all tomorrow lovely's.

Morning Girls, didn't manage on yesterday so -

Becky - Happy belated birthday, well done for staying good!:D

Blossom - Well done on not caving in, you know that your goal is achievable!!

Madge - I understand your little misshap!!! I was on hol last year with OH and my parents, we had a gorgeous ice cream sundae on way back to apt, popped into supermarket for some supplies and had to run back to apt and leave them at supermarket - thought I was gonna pass out! Needless to say I steered clear of ice cream the rest of the hol!:p

Flowey & Hope - keep up the good work and positive thinking:)

Cheska - Good luck with day 1 today!! You know you can succeed!!:D

Off to work shortly so hope everyone has a good day. I have my 1st weigh in tonight so will post my result around 8pm, hoping it's a good one cos I feel tons better than I did this time last week!!!

xxxx

Back