Sugar Plum Fairies

Hey all, Am feeling a lot better now. Went out for a walk with kids and dog, blew the cobwebs away and stopped obsessing about my pee.
I'm still not rearing to go but am not about to fall asleep either.
I'm sooooo excited that two of our groups have a weighin tommorow. Please tell us asap how you get on. So madge wk2 and Becky week1 yes.
Am off to have a browse now whilst having my soup, say hi if your about. Flowey = Becki (aswell)

Yep, week one weigh in tomorrow, although I only started monday! :eek: So will only have 5 days behind me, I have high expectations though.

Flowey-glad you are feeling better, the weather here was awful this arvo it was chucking it down, so glad you could get out. What flavour soup you having, Im not sure what to have for tea. Watershake or Soup.lol!

Adam my fella calls it spaceman food. :)

I get weighed at 9am, ill let you know how I do asap. Madge you will have to let us know too. x

Last edited:
Good luck for tomorrow Becky and Madge, I'm sure you'll both have a great result!!

What a day I've had, problem after problem! I'm so glad its over with now!

Gona go and supervise my boyfriend trying to make shepards pie! Have a good night,

Carlie xx

Hi Flowey, Becky, Blossom, Madge & Shlinz .... is that all of us then?

Good luck with your first weigh in Madge & Becky and I am sooooo sure you will have a fab weight loss..... I too cant wait hear how you have done :D

Flowey - do NOT go off the wagon look at the struggle I have with this diet Im constantly starting with week 1 and hate the headaches, sickness feeling - it isnt worth it and Im proud of you for not falling off - cant do with 2 of us starting again!!!! As for your wax - Mrs Expert here who has had it waxed so many times - wear your knickers and like Becky said you pull them to the side so you can have it inwards as far as you want - some take their knickers off if they are just leaving a strip - to much info eh?

Madge I hope that you are having a better time now and not so narky now... your right it is part and parcel of dieting whatever diet we are on I think it makes us worse - Im a real narky pants when I cant have ~F~OOD~ :sigh:

Hey I forgot to say I too joined the gym last week .... massive step for me but the biggest is continuing to go ha ha ha...

We go to France July 11th so thats 8 weeks but like I said in between that Im having a 5 day off - dreading it really as I know how hard it is to get back on track and the thought of starting yet again bloody hell!!!!

Anyway babbled on enough now so good luck with your first weigh in ladies and loet us know asap.... ;) xx

Hi all you fellow CDers, i must say the support on here is great, it really keeps your spirits up when they start flagging so thanks everyone.

Hey Cheska, glad your around. Ok feel a bit less nervous about wax now :)
Feel 100% better than this am now. Have had all three shakes today and think I am in Ketosis now as feel calmer and less hungry etc.. Think my energy is creaping back to.
Lesson from Cheska and Flowey - no falling off wagon, to do week 1 again is a killer. Just say no!!! LOL
Am out for first social eve since being on Cd tommorow with a well meaning friend ('can't you just have vodka and slimline tonic - and I'll get weight watcher snacks') but I have told here in no uncertain times that I will be on full form but drinking water or black coffee only! I may save a bar for the eve an cut it up really small, lol
So how is everyone this eve?

Hello, hopeicandothis, glad you can join us. How is day 4 for u? Ps may have to call u just hope in future lol

Hope is fine flowey..lol..day 4 is a lot better than day 3, i was a bit worried yesterday as i felt really lightheaded and started to question whether this was any good for me (the usual excuses), but thanks to a few words of encouragement and reassurance i got through it.
I'm not feeling hungry today so that's fantastic :D
I have been reading about this ketosis thingy and am just wondering how you actually know youre in it?
:confused:
so many questions!!!

For me its, not getting hungry (unless I forget to drink) and my energy rises back to normal. Saying that doing any cardiovascular exercise lets me know i'm on so few calories. I can cook food without wanting it and live life like normal.
I think I'm there now as this I felt weak and lacking in energy, low mood. But now, I just feel ?normal again.
I did 5 weeks before and after week 1 it wasn't a struggle at all, just very exciting as the weight comes off. Addict here had to come back after hols to do some more.

Good evening everyone, how are all the sugar plum fairies doing this evening?
I'm at the stage now that the bad breath is taking control....yeuch....but i've read somewhere that this is also a sure sign that ur in ketosis...so can live with it for now but will need to get a good sugar free spray!!

OOOOOOOOOO shlinz, you just dropped in to tell us about ur breath lol (I am so joking) what else happened to you today?

Is the bad breath constant while you're in ketosis or is there anything you can do about it?
Sorry one more question...am i allowed to drink zero drinks?

I am lucky, I don't get the breath thing, but there are loads of posts on here about it, search ?bad breath?
Coke zero is another well debated one. Some say one a day has done no harm where as some cd counc.. say you shouldn't? Its a persoanl choice I guess. I don't personally, but I don't drink it normally anyway, so no change for me.

:D:DSorry bout the bad breath chicks, but it needs to be addressed lol! We've all got it afterall (or will have soon)...haha!!
Had a really good day (day 4) today, i'm slightly worried cos i've had a really good week apart from day 2 headache, hope it stays like this and doesn't turn for the worse. Still got half a choc shake to have actually so better have it now. :7834:

Oh well fingers crossed i dont get bad breath then...and coke zero can be my new treat once a day.
I'm on day 4 too Shlinz and am hoping exactly the same, i cant wait til i can have a bar..something to chew on would be great, does anyone recommend any flavours?

Good evening ladies!

I'm ok this eve, after going to help with making my boyfriends tea I ended up cooking it all. Which wasnt a problem until it was cooked. I was sooooo tempted to eat a bit but I didnt which is impressive for me! :D

My CDC said that coke zero is ok as long as you dont have too much and you can have slimline tonic if you need to but not a lot. I've not had any yet but might 'treat' myself tomorrow.

Have any of you got any plans this weekend?

Carlie xx

I havent had a bar yet as I'm only on week 2 - my friend lives off the chocolate ones though!

I have to cook for my 2 kids every night and the picking was more of a habit than i realised until i couldnt do it.
This weekend i am avoiding people altogether, keeping myself busy cleaning and other rock n roll things like that lol

Back