Sugar Plum Fairies

Morning Ladies, hope you are all well this Monday morning!

Flowey - I'm going to start aiming towards my OH birthday which is a month today because we are bound to go out for something to eat.

Becky - Happy birthday for yesterday!!

:birthday:
Well done on staying strong and not cheating, it couldnt have been easy.

Madge - maybr try to eat little bits of the bar over an hour and see if that helps. Stay at home though just incase. It might be because your body isnt used to solids anymore! I really feel for you tho xx

Cheska - Good luck for day 1, if you struggle let us know. You know we will all be here for you.

Shlinz - Good luck for your WI let us know how you got on later. I'll be on to see how good you've done!!

And because I'm in a silly mood this morning -

We can do it!!! :party0011:

Blossom- love the little cheerleader, made me smile.

Shlinz-let us know how you do, im keeping eveything crossed for you!

Cheska- dont worry, you need to start when it is right for you, we all go through different stages at different times. Hang in there and stay positive! :D

Madge - just skipped through the threads y.day and missed the bit about your mishap.lol! Im sure you are not the only person this has happened to just one of the few who can admit it. What do you think it is? Sweetners can have a laxitive effect, or do you think its solids?

I had a bit of a dogy tum the other day but im ok noe, not sure what it was as im not on solids yet.

How is everyone today. Im feeling great n really chuffed I didnt cave yesterday, but luckily nobody bought me food or ate around me. After all this talk about size 16 jeans etc.. I tried mine on this am, something I have not done in ages as its too depressing when they dont fir, but the do :eek: :eek: :eek:. Yey! I have two pairs of size 16 jeans I can wear. I might try my 100's black trousers on tonight, as my ones from when I started are too big now.

I feel the rapid loss on CD is helping me to feel more positive at the mo. Was sick n tired of losing 0.5lb or staying the same at slimming world. x

Wow becky thats great! I've got a pair of size 18 jeans that I could get into a few weeks ago but couldnt breathe and probably couldnt sit down in. I'm going to try them on later and see how they feel now. :D

bugger bugger bugger....I succumed to half a bottle of wine last night...will have knocked me out of ketosis...but back on wagon today!! :(

AAAAAArrr madge - well that was yesturday. Today is a new day. Yes it may have knocked you out of ketosis but if it was only the wine you shouldn't put on much. You know that alcohol in ketosis is really dangerous though. Sorry just letting you know, its done now. Onwards and smaller.... we are here.

Becky, I'm so chuffed for you, size 16!!! Well done, its such a great feeling isn't it. Strut your stuff so everyone notices - wear the label on the back!

Shlinz - we are waiting for your post.

Cheska - have you started? Let us know how your getting on.

I am so pleased with myself for getting through week1 again. It was really hard for me the last week, but I must be in ketosis now as I really feel good this morning. I've started spring cleaning my kitchen this am just becasue I have sooo much energy. Well, thats between, pulling the trousers up that I got for xmas but couldn't do up/wear. I'm so loving this diet right now. I'm excited about my weighin tommorow, will let you know how I get on!

Happy happy monday everyone!

Hi everyone... well day 1 so watch this space!

I tell you DONT GO OFF THE WAGON its so isnt worth it. Starting over on the diet is so bl*^dy hard cos you have such negative thoughts and think that everything tastes horrid and you will so fail again and on and on and on.... :wave_cry:

So take it from me, use me as an example of WHAT NOT TO DO!

When you feel tempted to sneak a nibble or a alcoholic drink (mentioning no names) DONT DO IT... think of Cheska the one who cant bl*^dy stick to it and how horrid she feels evertime she has to start again and not only that how embarrassment feels...:eek: not as good as sticking to the diet believe me:boohoo:

HAS THAT WORKED FOR YOU LADIES...? :p

Good....... see you all later on xx:feedtroll:

Cheska, you have great strength to keep trying, although with us here I believe this is your last week1. You can do this, and so obviously want to do this. Good luck.

As you know from my posts, I used my friends here a lot this week and now I'm through it, I don't want to be back there. Please do the same, if it gets tough, tell us and chat. We will help every step of the way so in one weeks time this is a breeze for you and you nearer and nearer your slimmer you goal.

You can do this, just keep telling yourself that. I think when you first start the diet for the first time, you battle through to get great 1st week loses. I think when you've done week 1 before, you understand that getting through that week is more important for the success of the diet. If you ever want to throw in the towel this week....

1) Come see us, on the hour every hour.
2) Drink some water, have a fag??, dance to abba!
3) Cry and come see us again.
4) Have an extra shake
5) If all else fails have a mouthfull of tuna and re assess how you feel in 20 mins!

Good luck, we hope you do it as we like having you around.

Cheska....thank you for that! It is now behind me and I have just read the whole ketosis/ alcohol thing.....not good!

I was thinking about what made the wine so appealing.....it was deffo an emotional thing...which again is not good.

back on track today guys.......and I feel kind of hungover which is also not good!!

Kirsty

Madge, it really doesn't matter. Life really is about making mistakes to learn from.

The best bit is, before maybe on slip would have meant self loathing and a throwing in the towel. Today its --oh b*gger-- and back on it. Thats the difference which means you will get to goal this time. Well done for coming back...be proud of yourself.

Thanks flowey....you know i wish i could not be an emotional retard at times!!!

Yep guys I feel lousy today, but am back on ...heads down thumbs up....

Hi ladies, aww madge i hope you didnt find my post offensive if you did i'm really sorry.:eek:

Well i was dreading work today but no need as my sicknote didnt run out til tomoro so couldnt go in!!! :D

Supposed to get weighed tomoro I'm really hoping my CDC can squeeze me in somewhere.
I have got some extra packs but really want to know how i've done.

Good luck Shlinz hope you have a humungous loss you deserve it!!!

Oh and Cheska i can imagine that it's the hardest thing in the world getting back on track, in the right mind frame etc..but fair play and hats off to you for your determination!!! Go girl!!! :hug99:

No Hope dont be daft....who else in the world would i confiide that i pooed my pants too...no offense taken....that is the good thing about this thread and us....it appears to be all warts and all lol :D

Good good good...well i've phoned my CDC and she cant fit me in til Wednesday for my weigh in so that will be a week and 2 days, i'm so glad i bought more stuff so i can last til then, but i'm reeeeeally struggling tonight.
I've already had my 4 packs and i'm bloomin starvin!!!:help2:

Hope you'll have probably lost a couple more pounds in those extra days tho! I know how you feel, I'm dying to get weighed agan!! It is dead frustrating when you want to know how much you've lost. I've realised now I seem to get weak on a Sunday and want to cheat. Think if I had some scales that worked I'd be on them everyday!

Hows day 1 gone Cheska? Hope its gone ok!!

I've just been reading the back of a sprite zero can and its got citric acid in it, my CDC said citric acid is a big no no so I wont be going anywhere near it again!! I hope this hasnt made me lose less!! :d'oh:

hopeicandothis-drink gallons of water until you are sloshing, it will help with the hunger.

Blossom, coke zero and dr pepper zero have no citric acid and no suger/carbs (phosphoric acid instead), I have been having 500ml everyday.ooops! I know its not advised but I personally am not sure if I believe the reasoning behind some of the drinks. I think its a ploy for CD to make extra £££. I study medicine so have learnt about the metabolic pathways, so hence why I have my own views. But please dont go by my example as I would never want anyone else to jeopardise their weightloss. x

I'm just worrying now that I'm not in ketosis anymore which might be why I've felt hungry the last couple of days :( oh well theres not much I can do about it now xx

Hiya.. well first day has been a struggle but nearly there - only thing is I had a coffee with milk when I was with a client I forgot to say black please! But not bad I suppose. One thing though is I havent drank enough water finding that hard work.

Ladies, I was told by my CDC that you can ONLY have Coke Zero no other Zero just coke. Now Im finding on this site that some people are saying that their CDC's tell them tht they can have protein, any diet drinks etc etc. What is right - so you need to read the booklet that your CDC gave you and see exactly what you can have and I think when you are on SS its basically nothing! and maybe thats the best thing to do is have nothing other than the stuff. Im no expert but was drinkin Zero Coke when I was doing well but got addicted to the taste so in the end gave it up as I felt bloated with it and also struggled sleeping!

Hope you need to drink lots of water cos the hunger pangs will pass.

Well another day tomorrow onwards and upwards xx

Well done Cheska :talk017:
One day at a time, and one drop of milk isnt going to ruin a whole day of being good.

Since I have been doing CD I have been sleeping much better, thinks its actually as I used to drink far more Diet Coke than the 500mls of coke zero im having now. :copon:Unfortunately I havent kicked the habbit totally. x

At least you have given up drinking the diet coke adn only having 1 can of Zero which is lots better. So you do what works for you and Im sure it will be fine as long as you dont end up having loads more :D x

Back