Sugar Plum Fairies

Hope sorry to hear your struggling. Try and stay strong. Drinks lots of black coffee/tea or water to help and maybe get an early night.

I think if we just all stick togther, we can pull each other through. Hope chat lots on here about how your feeling and we will do our best to raise your spirits.

Well done Cheska on day 1, you'll have lost already!

Hi guys......just a quick drop in with my weightloss........

Week 1 - 14lbs!!!
How excited am I !!!!!. Week 2...bring it on!.xxx

Shlinz - wow wow wow wow you go girl!!!!
Can you feel/see the difference? I am dead chuffed for you, well done. Stick to it now 100% so you can make my jaw drop next week!

:winner:

WOW OMG AMAZING!!!!!! Bet you are over the moon. :clap: That is unbelievable. I think thats why people can do better on this diet than others, as you can see results quicky. Bet you are so so happy. x

Thanks Flowey & Becky.....i'm so proud and do feel such a difference, albeit still hungry but soooo trying to force it out, I know my losses won't be like this again but such a good start for a long trek ahead!!
I'll aim for at least 6lbs next week!!! (wow, better do it now i've gone public!!)

I hope this weightloss has given other a boost to keep going......it could be you next time!!!!
Just drink plenty water, always have some with you wherever you are and whatever your doing!!!.
Good luck chicks.xxx

Wow Shlinz!!! That is a bloody stone ( as if you didnt know that ) lol

:D :D :D :D

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha....thanks Madge, was well chuffed with that.
I found yest to be my toughest day, had crazy cravings for everything and anything, but so glad I didnt falter!
It has given me a huge boost to go on now!:D

Hello all, how is everyone today. As you can see from my sig. I had week 3 weighin today and lost 3.8Kgs (8.4lbs) !!!!!!
I am so so so happy, I can't quite believe it. Have no idea why as TOTM. Maybe all the struggling was because I've been burning lots of fat this week? Anyway who cares, bolt out of the blue, 8lbs. I'm normal 4lbs at best each week! So thats a stone off now.

Feeling very very motivated now and 3.1Kgs until at pre-holiday goal and 3 weeks. So I can do it (if I play the game that is!).

So there you have it. For no apparent reason when you are least expecting it, you can get a freek massive loss. It can happen to you next.

Hope you are all well, come and say hi soon.

Hey Ladies, hope you are all well.

Got my WI tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it at all. Not had a very good few days. I hope I lose some so it can give me the boost I need :( Not really feeling myself today, its nearly TOTM soon so its probably that. Plus I've got an interview tomorrow so I'm worrying about that aswell. :sigh2:

Shlinz and Flowey - great news on your losses!! Bet your both dead made up xxx

Blossom - it could be that its totm or that your body is getting back into ketosis. Last week I felt really bad because of this but all is well now.
Was it only the wine - or have you been picking the last few days? I'm sure you are going to loose if you've been under 1000cals a day anyway, ketosis or not. Try and stay strong and I promise these feelings will pass. You'll be feeling better soon I promise.

Good luck with the interview tommorow. Be prepared and nothing will stop you.

Come and chat if you're struggling won't you.

No I havent had anything at all. I had one can of sprite zero on Saturday and nothing else. Not picked on a single thing.

Just gona see how i get on tomorrow xx

Well done flowey-Fantastic loss! :D Not far to your interim goal now! yey!

Blossom in sure you will be pleasantly surprised, I doubt 1 can of Coke Zero will have had a negative impact, its not like you has any extra cals. If you ate no sugar/carbs your body has to burn fat. I bet you do brilliantly.

Best of luck for your interview 2moz, I always say for interviews just take a second and a deep breath before answering any questions. It helps to calm the nerves a little and lets you think. What type of interview is it? You will do great stay positive! x

:cry:Hi ladies
Well I'm seriously struggling today, my daughter joined WW last night and I'm thinking about switching to that so we can do it together.
I'm miserable, moody, my breath smells like cow dung and i'm so hungry i could eat a scabby dog with fleas!!!
I must've lost at least a stone this first week and am petrified that'll all go straight back on when switching to WW...but dunno if i can go another hour without food.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im sure it will get better, you have to battle the hunger with water. What day are you on now? Im on day 8 and the hunger pangs do ease, when im hungery I just drink loads.

Its your decision to make as to which plan is better for you. I suppose it depends whether you are after a sprint or a marathon. Its what makes you happy at the end of the day. Im sure everyone will support your decision whatever that is. Let us know what you decide, take some time to think it over. x

Dont do it Hope!!! You wont get the same results from WW as you will from this. I know its tempting, the 2 women in my department are on slimming world and talk about having bacon, eggs and all sorts because they are allowed. As nice as it sounds they only lost 1-2lbs a week and the reason most of us chose CD is for quick results.

Have a big glass of water or a cup of tea and a bath to take your mind off food. Easier said than done, I know!! :)

Becky - I dont really know what type of interview it is. I work in insurance claims and I'm going for a supervisor/manager position which is better money but more travelling because its in Liverpool city centre. I'm just going to go and see how I do, I'm trying not to think about it because it makes me nervous!! :eek:

Your right Blossom, the reason I moved to this from slimming world was for quick results. You do right try not to anticipate your interview too much and you will be fine. Good Luck and hope you are feeling tip top soon! :D

My exams start next monday and im starting to get nervous about that. I would normally be eating myself silly. Im glad I started CD when I did although my friend thought I was crazy with the exams coming up. Infact they are now all being quite supportive about my decision, one even commented that she knew it was important to me for health reasons too, as my family history means I should avoid being overweight.

I was just reading about the bars? Does anyone like them? are they filling? Are they more expensive than the porridge,shakes and soups? Im a porper student so every bit helps. lol! x

I havent had any bars yet. I might get a couple when I go to my CDC tomorrow and see what theyr like.

But now that your not focused on food all of the time you can focus on your studies I bet? xx

Hope - please don't make the desision in the first week. If after two weeks you feel the same then do ww or sw. I only say this as week 1 is so so so tough. Your body is getting used to being on so few calories and getting in to ketosis. Its the hardest diet in the world like that.
But after week one, I promise from the whole of my heart it does get easier. In 8 weeks (could have been 7 if no hols) I've lost 2 1/2 stone now. There is no other diet that will give you results like that.

It's so hard when you are struggling I know, but why not set yourself a mini goal. Say 2 weeks. You'll have 2 weighins under your belt and you will have got past the week one. Its only 2 weeks out of your life to give it a fair shot. I can be here for you all eve if you need me to try and keep your mind off food. Can chat til the cows come home if that helps.

I don't want you to think I'd be cross if you decided to change. I would be with your decision 100% if you were in any week but week1. I think you need to give it a fair shot. I too said, 'oh I've lost some - I could just eat healthy' like thats worked for me before! It is all the cr*p that goes with week 1, it will get better.

Have another shake, tea/coffee with a drop of milk or a mouthfull of tuna if you really really need to. Get week 1 weigh in and reassess. Are you ok?

I have a bar every couple of days or so. My danger time is when all kids go to bed and I sit down and let out a tired sigh of release. For me they are cup of coffee and something thats takes a while to chew.
I like malt toffee and caramel, coffee was a bit powdery and haven't tried the rest.

Back