Sugarpuffs journey is starting.........

You sound so motivated today - I feel like that now - on day 8 - I LOVE this diet and I KNOW its working. The sense of satisfaction when you get through someone eating / meal / low point is superb and the clothes getting looser is motivation in iteslf.

Good luck - keep us posted

A xxx

Well done Sugs. We seem to be doing things the same, we did our Garage last weekend - much better now, can actually walk through it! haha.

This weekend I'll be spring cleaning me thinks!

CDC Has text - off to get my chewy bars and new shakes/soups in a bit woohoo.

Have a great day and we can do it - the weekend is just another two days now!!!

XXnuts

Have got to Day 12, must be a record for me, feeling not to good today, sore head, so hungry.....even the cats food smelt good this morning.......but a few tablets and some water and on we go.
Have resisted the scales, but clothes are definitely feeling a little bit looser this morning.
Heading for the weekend again, normally would head to the cinema but explained to hubby that after last week I found this to difficult, so have agreed to help him tidy the garage instead.
His graduation is coming up in May and he wants a family photo taken, so I'm determine not to be Mrs Blobby so I'll just keep this in mind over the weekend. Plus sports day in sons school in June I'm not going to be last in that race this year and come in with face crimison and hardly able to get a breath.
Off now to have a shake and plan the rest of the day.
SP

Hiya S.P. - just popped in to say Hellooooooo :p and see how ur doin' ??

Hope things are still going well for ya - well done for getting this far....it WILL get easier....:rolleyes:

catch ya later.....

love

Debz
xx

WK 3

Well, thats the weekend over and I'm pleased to say I stayed on track. It was difficult and few times I just felt like saying to hell with it and eating. Haven't had any bars from first week so as a treat I had one on Sat & Sun with a glass of coke zero and I will have to admit I really enjoyed it.
Think I will keep the bars to weekends only.
Weighed myself this morning and 7lb lost, was hoping for 8 to make it a stone but seven is great.
Now just a quick question about teas, was drinking a lovely green tea from Whittards but have had to stop after reading a thread about citric acid, can I have fruit teas if they don't contain ca?
Lovely day here, sun shining so of to hang the washing out.
Stay stong
SP:)

Debz32

:) Hi Debz32
Going fine, another 7 lb of this morning.
I know I shouldn't, but running out of shakes and just bought some more off ebay...........but I soon won't have to that, will I......roll on 24 March.
SP

Hi Sugs. Well done! I weighed myself Sat morning and it said 14.5, which is 1 stone 1lb! We are on a winner Sugs!

Just need to keep my head down and on the plan, good idea about keeping the bars until the weekend. I cut mine up and make little biscuits out of them in the microwave - just so I can crunch something.

Onwards and downwards are us!

Nutsxxxx

Roll on next sundays weigh in!

:) Hi Debz32
Going fine, another 7 lb of this morning.
I know I shouldn't, but running out of shakes and just bought some more off ebay...........but I soon won't have to that, will I......roll on 24 March.
SP

WOW !!! another 7lbs is FAB - well done you !!! :D

Really looking forward to my training.....will keep in touch with you and let you know when I can start supplying.... can't wait to get going !

In the meantime....you keep up the great work....ur doing great :)

Give me a shout anytime you feel you need a wee bit of extra support....

love

Debz
xx

Well, thats the weekend over and I'm pleased to say I stayed on track. It was difficult and few times I just felt like saying to hell with it and eating. Haven't had any bars from first week so as a treat I had one on Sat & Sun with a glass of coke zero and I will have to admit I really enjoyed it.
Think I will keep the bars to weekends only.
Weighed myself this morning and 7lb lost, was hoping for 8 to make it a stone but seven is great.
Now just a quick question about teas, was drinking a lovely green tea from Whittards but have had to stop after reading a thread about citric acid, can I have fruit teas if they don't contain ca?
Lovely day here, sun shining so of to hang the washing out.
Stay stong
SP:)

Hiya SP - think 'fruit' teas not allowed....peppermint tea is OK - basically anything 'green' (and not fruity !!)

hope that makes sense.....:rolleyes:

love

Debz
xx

Day 16

After getting over the weekend, I fell off the wagon last night - instead of getting up and straight back on again SP decided to stay for a picnic - feel so disappointed with myself. Its strange, I just knew it was going to happen, as I was walking throuh town in the afternoon I just thought to myself I can't face another shake today and thats when it all started. I think if hubby had threw out the left over chicken instead of leaving all sitting on the table for me deal with I would have been ok because by this stage I'd already decided that if it was there I was going to eat it, but I didn't just stop at that then there was the bread & butter and a few crisps, alright a bag :eek: .
But thats enough said about that, the wagon came back for me this morning and I'm tied to my seat this time.
Starting to feel a little bit bored with the shakes so I think I'll check out some of the recipes and give them a go.
Thats enough waffle for now, it really helps to put into words how you feel.
Off now to check the recipes out.
SP

After getting over the weekend, I fell off the wagon last night - instead of getting up and straight back on again SP decided to stay for a picnic - feel so disappointed with myself. Its strange, I just knew it was going to happen, as I was walking throuh town in the afternoon I just thought to myself I can't face another shake today and thats when it all started. I think if hubby had threw out the left over chicken instead of leaving all sitting on the table for me deal with I would have been ok because by this stage I'd already decided that if it was there I was going to eat it, but I didn't just stop at that then there was the bread & butter and a few crisps, alright a bag :eek: .
But thats enough said about that, the wagon came back for me this morning and I'm tied to my seat this time.
Starting to feel a little bit bored with the shakes so I think I'll check out some of the recipes and give them a go.
Thats enough waffle for now, it really helps to put into words how you feel.
Off now to check the recipes out.
SP

Hiya SP - well done for getting back up an' at 'em this morning ! :)

Have a go at the recipes...hopefully that'll relieve the boredom :rolleyes: This plan IS hard...but the results are soooo worth it !

Keep popping on here for support as well....and just SHOUT if ur having a bad day - that's what we're here for !

stay strong Missus - you CAN do this.....

lotsa love

Debz
xx

The weekends nearly here again, where did that week go.
Didn't have time to check in yesterday, but did pretty well, in fact was pretty pleased, went shopping last night with friends usually means a stop in Starbucks but I resisted.
Only slight problem at the moment is the dreaded constipation as set in big style, had two Ducolax (sp) last night so hopefully that will move me along. Tub of PHusks is ordered and on way so hopefully that will be problem solved long term, love the idea of porridge in the morning.
Slightly worried about needing to have to get a my doctor to sign a consent form when I do see my new CDC, I know they don't agree with vcld and will not sign - what do you do then? Well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but they did give me xenical to try at one stage, oh my God never again. Three days was enough for me, had to bring a change of underware with me at all times, if time I farted I practically sh*t myself :eek: , it got to the stage even the slights rumble and I was running to the loo. This is definitly the easier way to go, although he did say I must have had a bad reaction to it as it is normally not so severe.
Well, thats my waffle for the day,
SP:wavey:

Hi,

If you do not have any medical condition or are on any prescribed medication and your BMI is under 40, you do not have to get a GP's signature.

Hope all is going well and the booklets were useful.

Linda

Well I did a silly thing, I got the scales out this morning instead of waiting to Monday, and I have only lost a pound,
I know I had a little wobble on Monday past but since then I have been good all week, even managed to get water intake up to 5Ltrs some days. Oh well I suppose its better to have one off than on.
Off now to the Paddys Day parade in Armagh, no green beer for me I'll just have peppermint tea, last night in Tescos they were giving out glasses of Gunness (sp) and I just had to smile nicely at the lady and say no thank you!!
Stay strong,
Sugarpuff:wavey:

Long weekend over and everyone back to school/work today.
Weekend not to bad, Mothers Day on Sunday was difficult, had ordered P Husks so son could make me porride but unfortunately they didn't come so he made me eggs and toast, I wasn't going to eat it, but he came and got into bed beside me and I just couldn't hurt his feelings, so we shared it. But straight back on, and do you know this for once I didn't feel guilt about eating, I just enjoyed it and moved on.
Unfortunately no weightloss this week, but I did read somewhere that wk3 was a slow one so hopefully next week will be better.
I am now going into week 4, next week is AAM. Don't know how I feel about it, on the one hand I feel slighty uneasy, will this set me of again, will I be able to handle it. But I suppose it is better to try and overcome these thoughts in small steps rather than all at the one time when I reach my ideal weight.
Stay strong
Sugarpuff

Long weekend over and everyone back to school/work today.
Weekend not to bad, Mothers Day on Sunday was difficult, had ordered P Husks so son could make me porride but unfortunately they didn't come so he made me eggs and toast, I wasn't going to eat it, but he came and got into bed beside me and I just couldn't hurt his feelings, so we shared it. But straight back on, and do you know this for once I didn't feel guilt about eating, I just enjoyed it and moved on.
Unfortunately no weightloss this week, but I did read somewhere that wk3 was a slow one so hopefully next week will be better.
I am now going into week 4, next week is AAM. Don't know how I feel about it, on the one hand I feel slighty uneasy, will this set me of again, will I be able to handle it. But I suppose it is better to try and overcome these thoughts in small steps rather than all at the one time when I reach my ideal weight.
Stay strong
Sugarpuff

Hiya SP - just popped by to say Hellooooooo :)

Great to see that you're doin' so well....and don't worry about no loss this week.....I only lost 1lb in Week 4...... I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week :)

AAM is great - I found I really looked forward to my little bit of Chicken and veg in the evening....and, after having no food at all, it looks like a H-U-G-E amount ! ;)

Hope you've had another good day....keep up the great work !

love

Debz
xx

:cry: :cry: Not doing well at all.
Was talking to a so called friend yesterday and she made some very hurtful comments and I'm afraid instead of taking it on the chin and moving on I did the opposite and ate, would be embarrased to write down what. Then of course when I mentioned the whole incident to OH it was why did you do that you were doing so well, which made me feel even worse so I had some more and then sat crying at my stupidity. :break_diet:

So have started again this morning, if feels better to have put that down in writing, and will try to move on.

Sugarpuff:wave_cry:

:cry: :cry: Not doing well at all.
Was talking to a so called friend yesterday and she made some very hurtful comments and I'm afraid instead of taking it on the chin and moving on I did the opposite and ate, would be embarrased to write down what. Then of course when I mentioned the whole incident to OH it was why did you do that you were doing so well, which made me feel even worse so I had some more and then sat crying at my stupidity. :break_diet:

So have started again this morning, if feels better to have put that down in writing, and will try to move on.

Sugarpuff:wave_cry:

Hiya hun.....try not to beat urself about it....it's over and gone and can't be changed :wave_cry:

Well done for getting back on track today.....:) hope it's going well for ya !

Off to Kettering tomorrow for my training on Saturday...so will soon be able to give you a sharp nudge to keep you on track :p

love

Debz
xx

HI Debz,
Thanks for your kind words, you're right I can't change it only try to make it better, not back on track yet and starting to feel slightly down about it. Got my tub of Physillum(sp) Husks today and I'm all set for tomorrow.
Good luck in Kettering, and I think it might take more than a sharp nudge at times, a good kick up the backside might be more what is needed.
Sugarpuff:thankyou:

Back