Sugarpuff's starting again

Sugarpuff

Hi,
After a break of a couple of weeks (couldn't get supplies) I met my new counsellor last night - the lovely Debz :wavey: - and I am starting again today.
I will say it was a pleasure to finally meet her and I am really looking forward to meeting up with her again.

Away now to get the husks out and have some porridge.

Sugarpuff

Hi Sugarpuff, welcome back, hope your restart goes smoothly. So pleased you have met your new cdc.

Enjoy your porridge.

Glad to have you back Sugarpuffs,Im sure your re start will be great! :D

Day One

I've done it :) , Day 1 is nearly pasted and I have done it, makes you feel kinda pleased with yourself.

Hi Sonkie, you look fantastic in you little picture, its changed from I was last here, you are doing so well an inspiration to us all. How much have you lost now?

Hi Trinakmh, re-start has went well, how are you doing?

Sugarpuff

what are these husks i hear about?

well done on getting through day 1.

its going well. just had my final half-shake of the day and just finishing up a few bits of my blog, then off to bed. tomorrow is another day.

do these husks taste actually anythign like porriage? i am missing my morning bowl already, but dont want to make the packs into anything resembling food just yet.

Hi Misdee,
I make mine with a chocolate shake, tastes quite like chocolate readybreak, I really do enjoy it and it tastes lovely & very filling.
Sugarpuff:)

Day 2

Hi,
Well thats day 2 gone, was a bit of a bear today - O/H is now in hiding - but have managed it. Drank 5 ltrs today so was pleased with that. Just the weekend to get through, O/H wanted to go to the cinema, but I don't think I could handle that just yet. Just had my last shake and off to bed.
Hows everyone else doing?

Sugarpuff

Well done for getting another day in the bag sugarpuff!!

In the next day or 2 you'll go into ketosis and it'll be sooooooooo much easier!

As for being mean to OH, it's what they're there for!! lol

Good luck over the next few days!!! x

Hellooooooo :wavey:

Found ya !!! :p

Howz it goin' hun ?? hope today was another good day... keep on glugging the water...and keep busy busy busy.... you'll be grand :)

spk soon....

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Back