Suggest ways to get back on track

Destamia

Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm lost in my weight loss journey. I have lost a lot of weight about 8.5 stones and now I have lost track how to be on plan. Since September, I have gained over 2 stones. I keep eating crap - no stop and don't know how to get back.
Every morning I start well, doing myself a good breakfast and feeling strong but when I get to work it all goes down the hill ( I'm a chef ). And to be honest, work isn't the worst I think, after I get home around midnight I start eating again. It's my moment of rest and I eat and eat. Also, I have a huge sugar addiction, I going through everything to find whatever sweets my husband may have hidden from me and if I find some I eat them all.

SO anyone here have an anything to suggest to me, how to get out of this pattern and go back on track? Thank you

Hi it's me!
Have missed you loads since minis shut down. I am back and have been waiting for you. Spoke to Hez on here and she said you and her were thinking of SW again. I am doing 5:2 Fast Diet and am going down well since September. Whatever you decide to do I know you will be a winner!!
It is heavenly to see you both. Happy days ahead once you get back on track. :) Here for you.

Love to you and Hez. xxx

Bev x

Hi Destimania - lovely to see you again, and I completely hear you on the struggle! I lost three stone on SW earlier this year, then started working at FareShare (the food rescue charity) and there is food EVERYWHERE! So I have piled it all back on again - but no more! I started on SW again yesterday, and can really recommend it if you want to try it with me from home?

Susie x

Hi Susie :) glad to see another friendly face here.
The speed how fast weight comes back is just horrible. I wasnt doing very well yesterday and was over my syns also but I do try better today.

Thank you Susie =) I do remember all the photos - well not really but I did look them last night and I remembered how great it felt to lose every single pound. I could do that again =)

hi destamia lovely to see you again x x x x x

Hey Chezz ;) glad to see you again too. How good it is we got minis back. Hope it gives us all little extra motivation and soon we all are in targets xx

hi destamia
im hoping that the others will find us soon to its great to have it back its given me a boost x x

Back