Suggested breakfasts

Gingernut

Hi
Im just wondering what you can have for bfast on the extra easy plan where you are not using your healthy B when going to work got no time to cook a bfast

I nabbed a tip off a wonderful lady on another forum. I cook up some pudding rice and have that with Muller mixed in. Alternatively I have 15g of Puffed wheat for 3 syns (it is actually a decent size as its so light)usually again with Muller lol

I sometimes have fruit (usually strawberries and raspberries) with a muller light yogurt on top. This keeps me going for a while and is really quick to throw together.

I have 0% greek yogurt with lots of bananas, strawberries, blueberries, rasperries etc - or those mixed frozen fruits defrosted overnight in the fridge.

or the pudding rice/muller combo if you cook it the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight it is instant and really filling

Hi
Thanks for your suggested breakfasts could you have bacon egg and tomatoes and bread from your allowance when not working

Yep, just remember to cut the fat off the bacon beforehand and cook it in frylight! I love it when I have time to make myself a breakfast like that!!! YUMMY!!

Thanks
I have not had egg bacon for a while and also like tomatoe ketchup as well with egg bacon
When i was doing ww you had to point bacon egg tomatoe sauce and the bread this is why i have not had this for a while it would use up some points

The only thing that would cost syns is the tomato ketchup - 1 syn per level tablespoon. Bread from your healthy extra B, and the rest is free!

I stick mainly to EE and today I had an omelette with bacon, onions and cheese as my Hea. I add a couple of spoons of fromage frais instead of milk or cream. I had this with some baked beans.

If your ever in a real rush have 2 x alpen light bars (hexb). Personally I have fruit for breakfast with yougurt.

Back