Sulking

PositiveBetty

Hi everyone...

well normally I post after weigh in but I have been sulking as I stayed the same even though I did not go off plan. I'm really fed up as I only have 3 weeks left after which I have decided to just follow my own helathy eating due to lots of social committments. I wanted to lose as much as I could in the last few weeks and this has really upset me. :(

Aw hun, chin up. It's disappointing I know, but if you have stuck to the plan, then it must be water retention. I was the same sometimes. But....on the bright side, you will have a much bigger and better weight loss next week, just keep glugging the water and keep on plan. Three weeks more that's all, and its quite possible you could lose the remaining 9lb you want to lose. Sending hugs and positive vibes x x x

I said the same last week and even though I do expect this to happen from time to time I was a little down about it, so fully understand where you are coming from:hug99:

This week made up for it.

Have you noticed the inches coming off this week as I did the week I stayed the same?

You are doing very well and you can look forward to a good weigh in next week.

Love Mini xxx

Many of my clients are having a STS, a small gain or a small loss this week - and it is down to the weather and water retention. If you are only drinking the same amount as normal your body will hold onto water as it is sweating so much to keep you cool.

Up the amount of water you drink - and space it out regularly through the day and next week you should see the pounds roll away!

Good luck!

thanks everyone :)

Yep Betty I think it's likely it's water retention - got to say though that on weeks that I don't have good losses that's the weeks when I notice the inch loss so hopefully you will too.

I'll have a look at my measurements :D

I didn't lose last week and was SO upset! Had a jolly good cry about it because it seems that in Development everyone is cheating and still losing and I have never lapsed and stayed the same. But then I had an 8lb loss this week so it will come off. My LLC says it HAS to come off.

Chin up, stay positive, you can totally do this! You will kick that 9lbs in 3 weeks easy!!!

I've been in the same boat, the first week i loast 5.5 pounds and ever since i have sts - but i have lost on the fat percentage scales - have you done more activity and drank plenty more water in the warm weather?
i have upped my fitness the past two weeks and i am putting it down to that - bring on the big weight loss for us next week!

Back