SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Thanks for the luck and the compliment Ang :) you'll be just fine on Wednesday. Just think, even if we lost half a pound a week, that's still 26 pounds a year!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lee well done on your loss :) Its great when the hard work pays off. Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow!

I've been good food wise. I went to do my exercise DVD today and felt kinda dizzy and weak so never got to do it :mad: Not sure what caused it but I have been really tired the last few days. Hopefully it'll pass because I only have a week left until I go back to college and I need to make the most of the time off.

Kernow Jo said:
Walking has made all the difference to my weight loss Lee. I always feel great after a walk.

That app sounds good, I need to get into a more up todate phone so I can use apps. (my phone is ancient)

I used this link below to help to get me into walking, it is useful if you are just getting started and want to increase your walking.

Walking to Lose Weight Walking Weight Loss Plan

Jo

Thanks Jo,

I have read through those pages that you posted on walking....all seems to make sense!! When you first start back you can be a little too enthusiastic. I think I'm on the right track though as we done 2.5 miles in 47 minutes. Also we are not new to walking just getting back in to it.

Great plan Becca! Good job to all and more fats to lose this 2012! Let's all bring sexy back. Working together as a team will make things easier for us. I'm really glad I joined this forum. I'm learning a lot by reading your posts. :)

skinny_wannabe82 said:
Evening all!!

Well done on your loss Lee :) and well done to everyone else for staying on track!

Becca it is weigh in tomo morning - I'm praying for a good loss as I've been 100% and feel like I've lost so I'll be gutted if it's not a couple of pounds. I've got the QVC zumba set too - if I wasn't working 8-8 at the moment I'd dig it out now! How was the rest of your weekend?

Marli glad you enjoyed the meal and still stayed on track, that's fab news! And congrats on staying strong against the cake :)

I can't remember what other posts there are and can't see them on my phone now I'm writing a post, so just a general big encouraging hug to all of you :)

I've been out visiting a venue today for a big event I'm working on, and luckily there was 3 of us there as part of the day was food tasting and I refused to do it, ha! They had to try so many nice dishes including my favourite - Thai green curry. And one of my face puds, chocolate torte! I sat there with a bag of ww cheese puffs and felt so proud of myself for not losing control :)

One step at a time I've realised....fingers crossed for tomorrow! xx

Well done skinny for staying so focused....you must have been so proud of yourself when you got back from your venue.... Big pat on the back

Good luck to all those weighing in today.

Wow this thread has really taken off. The support we all giving each other is fantastic......I think this is just as good if not better than going to a meeting and cheaper. Everyone chipping in with encouragement and advice. So glad ang put me onto this thread!!!!

I had a strange night last night found it difficult to get to sleep. Couldn't seem to unwind. Went to bed but just tossed and turned and ended up back downstairs at 12 and started to feel Hungary so had a banana which put me over my point allowance for the day but I will claw that back.
Eventually went back to bed about 2 and slept through.
Tried to analyse why and think i put it down to a couple of squares of chocolate that I allowed myself last night. Had points left over and thought I would treat myself to some chocolate. Don't think I will be doing that again!!!! Has anyone else experienced that with chocolate.

Todays meals are
Breakfast special k and mid morning snacks are apple and raisins
Lunch is pastrami sandwiches with a touch of light mayo and a bag of velvet crunch
Dinner is cannellini beans with vegetables and a WW cornetto..

Question about velvet crunch?
Previously I worked out the points for velvet crunch as 1point but re calculated last night and they came out at 1.5 has values changed or is it my calc playing up?

Have a good day everyone and keep smiling

UptheDuff said:
Lee well done on your loss :) Its great when the hard work pays off. Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow!

I've been good food wise. I went to do my exercise DVD today and felt kinda dizzy and weak so never got to do it :mad: Not sure what caused it but I have been really tired the last few days. Hopefully it'll pass because I only have a week left until I go back to college and I need to make the most of the time off.

Thanks eabha. Perhaps in your enthusiasm you have over done it a bit. Best to build up rather than go all out from the start.

I hope you feel better today?

ang2252 said:
Evening all, have you all had a good day?

Everyone seems to be losing so I'm beginning to quiver at the thought of stepping on my scales on Wednesday morning
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Clare (luv your new photo), Christine and Marli

Luv Ang x

Morning ang, I like you started to get anxious before my weigh in so know how your feeling. I'm sure you will be fine....just need to get that first one under your belt!!?

7 POUNDS OFF!!

I can't believe it :) I took a photo as I needed to pinch myself! I am so happy, I can feel I've lost but didn't dare hope for that much. Thank you guys, I would never have done it without your incredible encouragement and support :)

Better enjoy this feeling, as I normally get a good loss on week one then half a pound a week if I'm lucky!!

Good luck to everyone weighing today!! xxx

Attachments

• image-2145448010.jpg
    image-2145448010.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 22
skinny_wannabe82 said:
7 POUNDS OFF!!

I can't believe it :) I took a photo as I needed to pinch myself! I am so happy, I can feel I've lost but didn't dare hope for that much. Thank you guys, I would never have done it without your incredible encouragement and support :)

Better enjoy this feeling, as I normally get a good loss on week one then half a pound a week if I'm lucky!!

Good luck to everyone weighing today!! xxx

Morning skinny that's a fantastic loss.....well done you????

Your going to feel so tall this morning walking about. very proud of you. I bet your smile is from ear to ear

leeejordan said:
Morning skinny that's a fantastic loss.....well done you????

Your going to feel so tall this morning walking about. very proud of you. I bet your smile is from ear to ear

Thanks Lee :)

I have to confess to doing a little bathroom dance!! Just need to keep going now! Today is going to be a good day, and 2012 is going to be a good year! x

Wow Clare 7lb!!!!! Well done. You really will be skinny at this rate ;-) Bet you are over the moon

Luv Ang x

Thank you hon, I am absolutely over the moon!! I don't think I will ever be skinny though, I love food!

I have lost a point now as I am in the next stone bracket, damn it! I hope you're having a good week :) xx

Hey all!

Weighed in this morning and ive LOST 5LBS!!!

Im am soo please especially that im on my TOTM and i was anxious about weighing! :sigh:

All that tracking, zumba dvd's ad kettlebell workouts have help.

Wooopppppiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Woooooppppppzzzzzzzziiiiieee! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey all!

Weighed in this morning and ive LOST 5LBS!!!

Im am soo please especially that im on my TOTM and i was anxious about weighing! :sigh:

All that tracking, zumba dvd's ad kettlebell workouts have help.

Wooopppppiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Woooooppppppzzzzzzzziiiiieee! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Well done Marli...very proud

Looks like were all getting out what we put in.

Happy Lunch Time!!!:D:D:D;)

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW go girls - Marli and Claire that is so incredible, well done on such fantastic losses my friends. You are an inspirations - just goes to show what hard work and a little support and encouragement can do. I really am so very very very very happy for you both.:happy096:

Good luck to everyone else for weigh ins this week too - its started off on a very positive note - losses for 3 people now :).

How is everyone feeling? Still motivated? I know I am. I just hope I can keep up the positive vibes this week and join you all on a loss (I know you will all loose something :) - after all, we are the slim jims of 2012).

Sorry for not answering too much to individual posts, have to dash off to Worcester to work this afternoon so am in a bit of a rush. I have a Nursing Tasting session at the Univ there this evening too - i'm quite excited. Have even packed my own tea to take so I dont get tempted to pick.

Well, hope you all have a good 'rest of day', will try and post again this evening.

xxxxx :bighug: :clap:

Weigh in days:
Becca - Saturday
(wk 1) STS :(
Clare - Tuesday (wk 1) - 7lbs :bliss:
Karen - Saturday
Suzanne - Friday
Toni -
Eabha - Wednesday
(wk 1) - 1.5lb
:)
Ang - Wednesday