SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Hi guys,
Thanks soo much for the lovely words, its all i need to keep me motivated.
I am very proud of myself, its been so hard trying to loose weight recently especially with trying to battle with recovering after my recent surgery... i just hope things continue to stay this way.

I'm looking forward to dinner this evening lamb, cous cous and salad yum yum.

I really need to try these WW cornetto, but where are you guys getting them from, i haven't seen them!?

Well done Clare with your weight loss! You go gurrrll!

Well done yet again to all the other who have lost or sts! And good luck for tomorrows weigh in's.

Marli - WELL DONE!! What a fab loss! you must be chuffed!

We are all on top form, shows how far a group like this can take you, we've got a fab team!

Twinny - thank you for your lovely words, I hope your taster session went well :)

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm struggling tonight for the first time....eaten all my points and still feel hungry :( I must stay strong!! Hope you're all doing better! xx

skinny_wannabe82 said:
I'm struggling tonight for the first time....eaten all my points and still feel hungry :( I must stay strong!! Hope you're all doing better! xx

C'mon Clare. Think of those pounds you lost this week. Get some fruit or a big mug of hot tea or coffee. Then have an early night and start again tomorrow.

OR..... Watch the Biggest Loser. It's frightening that the are all 10 - 20 years older than there chronological age

Be strong ;-)

Luv Ang x x

Hi Clare,
SNAP!!
It's funny I was feeling exactly the same this evening, unsatisfied.. but more the urge for a sweet fix.
I didn't give in, I had a cup of peppermint tea and will be having an early night with more tea if need be.
Dont give in!

We can do it

I've just made some sugar free jelly whilst watching the biggest loser....yes we will do this!! Thank you, it's nice to know you lot are here, it's only day 8 for gods sake, I need to get a grip!! ;) x

This is going to sound really really stupid....I love soup and make it occasionally, but I never freeze food as I never quite know how long I should keep it for and how I should defrost it....do you have to leave it out or can you literally throw a frozen soup in the microwave on high till hot?! I feel like a kid at school, sorry! xx

skinny_wannabe82 said:
This is going to sound really really stupid....I love soup and make it occasionally, but I never freeze food as I never quite know how long I should keep it for and how I should defrost it....do you have to leave it out or can you literally throw a frozen soup in the microwave on high till hot?! I feel like a kid at school, sorry! xx

Yes you can thaw in microwave from frozen. Stop and stir a few times though ;-)

Well done to Clare, Marli and Jo on your fab losses :bliss:
Lets hope all of us Wednesday people will have losses tomorrow!
I had a good day today. I avoided the chocolate bar staring me in the face and I got out for a walk. Jelly is my thing atm as well for beating those sweet cravings. Its great to just have it in the fridge.

Becca hope your nursing taster went well :)

Evening guys!

Hope we are all doing ok.
I had three cups of herbal tea this evening it was boring but I never gave in to my sweet cravings.

Are you guys really telling me sugar free jelly is 0 points????!!!

As far as I know it is - I don't think you can eat as much as you like for 0 points though - if that makes sense!

I have 3 mini tupperware pots full chilling in the fridge so I can eat that if I feel like this tomo. Damn you TOTM! x

Morning all. Early one for me today. New fence panels being delivered this afternoon so going in early as I have loads to do. Can't believe I was up at 03:45. Mind you I feel quite awake!!!!

Clare.....I hope you managed to beat off those nasty hungers pangs? I usually have some low point fruit and try to Make it up the next day although I did also get a stick of celery and spread some marmite over it.......now I'm not saying I would queue up at harrods tea room to get a portion of this but it wasn't too bad and it had that crunch and chewy texture which can satisfy your pangs.

A big hurrah! To all those weighing in today....I hope you all get a step closer to your goal

Lost 4 lb so all that Zumba was worth it

Got the annual ladies dinner at the golf club tonight and its a set meal, Pate, Roast Beef , Lemon shortcake dessert then cheese and biscuits plus wine, wine and more wine
so trying to live on minimal points today.
Wish me luck :8855:

Good luck to the 4 ladies weighing in today

Hope you were good last night Clare :17729:

Luv Ang xx

Good morning All,

Well done Ang!! Hi 5!!! Wooop woop.

I'm going to the a sculpt and tone workout now with the sticks. Lets burn of those pounds!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day so far!

Officially started my diet today just got to keep my hands off the goodies while I'm home alone. Maybe I'll go for a walk after lunch to resist temptation!

Back