SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Marli said:
Morning All,
Sorry I haven't posted over the weekend. I was sooo busy I didn't get a chance.
Anyways with all my functions I had I did end up eating over my points. But I wasn't going to beat myself up about it too much.

This morning was my weigh in and I am soooo FRUSTRATED! My scales have given me 4 different weights! From putting on figures to loosing! So I don't know what to do what to go by or anything.
I changed my scales previously because of the same reason, I had an old Ww scales, I then brought the WW precision scales late last year, weighing body fat, bmi and water. The old scales started constantly giving me different weights and it was demotivating me.
I just don't know what to do, it's really upset me.

Hi all sorry to jut jump in but I do stalk this thread yas all keep me so motivated thanks x

Just wanted to say my ww scales was doing the same and when I rang up they told me to make sure I had it on a flat Ben surface and make sure there was nothing stuck on or blocking the four little roundy black things under Neath and after I scraped them clean they now give same weight as weightwatcher scales in class . Hope this helps

Well done to all you on your losses x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on all your losses everyone??

Had the day off yesterday as my new fence panels where being delivers. Must admit I was tempted a couple of times to have something extra. But I'm glad to say I didn't. I kept having warm drinks to see me through and a couple of extra bits of fruit which I had points available to use.

Isn't it amazing the way your mind works when you have a change in your schedule. You just feel like munching. I even dreamt last night that I pigged out on fudge bars!!!! I woke up this morning tryi g to clarify that I didn't have them BIZZARE!!!!

I hope all those weighing in today have the desired result

chazz27xx said:
Well just been for WI, lost 2.5lbs! Really chuffed, thats 10lbs in 3 weeks and i got my 5% tonight :) xx

Well done chazz fantastic result....your on fire!!!!!!

Booking a holiday is a great way to motivate you to stick to the plan. If you work hard and plan ahead you will succeed and will wear that bikini! :D

I hope you have a great week ahead! Jo x

I Jo, i hope your dont think i will be in a bikini for my Holiday....hehehe

hello my lovely friends

How is everyone today? Hope you are all feeling good and are still motivated :)

I am so pleased you all joined me on this thredad - we've got a proper little support family going on, its great :)

Sas - woop woop for you hun, -3lbs, thats sooooooooooooooo good. Keep up the good work :)

Chaz - woop woop for you too - 2.5lbs.

Everyone is doing so well

Twinny - you'll be glad of your holiday. Where are you going lovely? We would love to go abroad this year but everything is pinned on our IVF treatment. We received the drugs yesterday, anyone who comes into my house will probably think i'm a druggy, I have a 'drugs' shelf in my fridge now and about 50 odd siringes!!!!! :)

Lee - how are you doing, have you got your fence panels sorted?

So, is anything doing anything nice for the weekend? I have booked off tomorrow and Monday so a nice long one for me. Tomorrow my little furbaby is off to the dog groomers, she always smells so nice and is so soft when she comes home, then Saturday i'm meeting a friend for lunch (plan is to have jacket potato with beans - no butter), then SUnday hubby is back to work so a major Zumba work out as I haven't done ANY exercise this week.

Ooooooo - nicies ....... Cadburys caramel bunnies only 2 points each :)

Will try to check in tomorrow but if I dont manage it have fantastic weekends everyone, will speak very soon.

squishy hugs xxx

Weigh in days:
Becca (3.5/20) - Sat wk 1 STS :( wk 2 -2.5 lb :party0049: wk 3 - 1lbs :clap:
Clare (8/20) - Tues wk 1 - 7lbs :party0049: wk 2 -1lb :party0049: wk 3 - STS :)
Karen - Sat wk 1 -1.5lbs :) wk 2 -0.5lb :clap:

Suzanne - Fri wk 1 - 3 lbs :party0049: wk 2 -0.5lbs :greenapple:
Eabha - Weds (P1 - 5lbs)
:party0049:
Ang (4/22) - Weds wk 1 - 4lb :clap: wk 2 STS :) wk 3 - STS :clap:
Sas (2/69) - Weds wk 1 -2lb:greenapple: wk 2 -3lbs :happy096:
Lee (8.5/42) - Mon wk 1 - 2.5lb :) wk 2 - 3.5 :greenapple: wk 3 - 2.5lbs:party0049:
Juicy -
Marli - Tues wk 1 - 5lbs :clap: wk 2 -2lbs :party0049:

Claire 2 - Mon
Busy Bee - Weds wk 1 - 2.2lbs :clap: wk 2 +0.4
Loumo - Sat
Safc - Tues wk 1 - 2lbs
Kernow Jo (3.75/19) - Fri wk 1 - 2.75lbs :flirt2: wk 2 -1lb:party0049: wk 3 STS :)
4ever - Mon wk 1 -5lbs :clap:
Misteeq - Mon Wk 1 - STS :)
Chaz - Weds wk 1 - 2.5 :bliss:
May - Thurs
Jo 2 - Mon

Back on plan! Just had some chicken curry for lunch with a bit of pitta bread as I realised we had no rice :( worked out at 4.5 points! Got to stick to plan all week as I'm going out twice this weekend. Friday I'm going to view my old school for the last time before they knock it down and move into a new building and Saturday I'm going out with friends for a few drinks for one of their birthdays. Going to be a busy one just got to remember not to go too mad!

Good for you busy. Im the same, the 1st free weeks of diet have been fine because I have been staying away from any alcohol, got a party on sat then same again next fri and sat so its going to be a big test to stay in track!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Xx

I just have to check in and tell you about my mini achievement......just been to a birthday meal to an all you can eat Chinese and sat through 10 people filling their faces with all the food I love, including unlimited duck :(

I had one chicken satay with no sauce for my starter and a chicken chow mein for my main. Can't quite believe the willpower! And it's all thanks to you lovely lot! :)

I better get a good result next week at weigh in after the pain tonight has caused me!! xx

skinny_wannabe82 said:
I just have to check in and tell you about my mini achievement......just been to a birthday meal to an all you can eat Chinese and sat through 10 people filling their faces with all the food I love, including unlimited duck :(

I had one chicken satay with no sauce for my starter and a chicken chow mein for my main. Can't quite believe the willpower! And it's all thanks to you lovely lot! :)

I better get a good result next week at weigh in after the pain tonight has caused me!! xx

Well done hunny seriously u have done sooo well we r really proud of you don't worry darling am sure u will have a fantastic loss next week, love this group it's so motivating I love it and I love listening to everyone's achievements xxx

skinny_wannabe82 said:

Well done Clare. It certainly isn't easy when watching other people enjoying themselves and sitting on the sidelines. It just shows how focused you are towards your end goal. Long may it last. I'm sure if you have been true to yourself the results will show come weigh in day????????

A big well done!!!!!!! ????????????????

Morning all,

I hope everyone is keeping well and focused...we know Clare is!!!!

Last night for the first time in a while I felt that I needed something else. I ended up having a cup of warm milk with some honey and that seemed to do the trick. As a result I went a couple of points over my daily allowance so will need to adjust today to claw back the points. Not a disaster.
Hopefully that was a one off and doesn't repeat itself today.

Have a good day everyone and good luck if your weighing in today

Thanks guys! :) I was pretty chuffed with myself and you've made me glad I did it!

Mmm warm milk and honey, that sounds a nice pre bed drink Lee, great idea!

Have a great Friday all :) xx

nearly the end of the working week for me...just one little hiccup last night but nothing to right home about...just on minimins.

off to town saturday morning a brief visit. then going straight to Rutland Water for for a 6 mile hike. taking a packup with me so no temptations jumping out at me!!

then go and visit the wrinklies saturday evening.

Sunday will be taken up by replacing the rest of my fence panels and footie in the afternoon..then thats it almost time to come back to work

i HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

done our usual thursday night shop last night and fancied some different crisps for work instead of the usual velvet crunch, snackajack rivita bites,walkers baked & french fries.
i spotted that Smiths square crisp multi pack were only 1.5 points a bag.:eek::eek::eek::eek: so if you fancy a change give those a bash..could only find salt & viniger last night though..still got them though.:D:D

Good morning all

Hope you are all behaving

Becca ~ You are still my star for starting this thread. Enjoy your long weekend, you deserve it. What breed is your dog?
:character00238::doggy:
Busy ~ Well done for getting back on plan, I could do with some tips off you

Clare ~ What willpower. You deserve to lose a load this week. I could never sit in an eat all you can chinese and not eat all I want.
Forgot to ask where did you go in Scotland? We love Scotland and have plenty of friend up there. We try to go up at least twice a year

Chazz ~ Good luck with keeping to the plan with 2 parties coming up. You seem pretty focussed though so I have every faith in you

Lee ~ lovely Lee, every time I think of you now it's in a bikini
You really have some willpower, milk and honey....I'd have succumbed to the chocolate box
Hope you get your fence finished over the weekend, just think of all the activity points you'll earn

Well as for me. Confession time
Had a terrible day yesterday. Don't know what came over me. I couldn't stop eating. :17729: Gave up counting points but had a full layer of a box of chocs, 2 pieces of a cake my lovely grandaughter made for me (it was thick with buttercream and iced), 2 kit kats and 2 penguin biscuits and 3 glasses of wine. That was besides my breakfast, and lunch , didn't have any dinner as I felt sick !!! :sick:
Not done anything like that for years and feel soooo guilty today. Don't even know why I did it.

Well just had my Special K for breakfast and got some fish for dinner tonight so think I'm back on the plan, just need a few words of support from you lot as I need to be in the right frame of mind when I go away next week or I know I'll binge.
I did think of not telling you but then thought , No they are my friends and I know they'll help. :sign0009:
So that was my BIG CONFESSION

Good luck to all you lovely people who are getting weighed over the next few days.
Just glad it's not me

Luv Ang xx

Hi everyone :)

Well done to everyone on their losses, sts and even gains :) Just remember it takes time for our bodies to get used to our new way of eating and just because you don't have a loss one week doesnt mean you won't the next :)

Sorry i haven't been on recently, just been soo busy with moving house and our new family member Jack :) (Cocker Spaniel)

I've got a feeling my scales are on the blink as i feel really embarassed in saying this but i haven't done my diet all week and i have had three curries this week and two pizza nights and the scales are telling me that i've lost 1 pound and 3 quarters? bringing my weight down to 10 stone 6 and 3 quarters. Now i don't feel as if i have lost any weight and to be fair i feel fat (or maybe its my mind telling me i am fat because of all the crap i have eaten this week) i've proper let myself down this week and i feel soo guilty :( if my scales are not playing up, the only reason i can think of having a weight loss is the fact that i now have a dog and have been taking him on at least 3 walks a day. I've just got to write this week off and start again. Weight loss or no weight loss i don't want to slip back in to my old ways of eating junk food all the time. I'm not using this as an excuse but its been soo much easier getting takeaways or bunging a pizza in the oven than cooking late at night after you have been flitting from house to house moving furniture etc I just can't wait until we are settled into our new home and i can get everything back to normal and into a routine :)

Becca - What dog have you got? I love when they come back from the groomers smelling all lovely and looking like a puppy again :)

Skinny - Well done with the buffet :) Chinese food is my downfall and i wouldn't of been able to resist.

Lee - Milk & Honey? Think i may have to try that one it sounds yummy :)

Chazz - Good luck wth the parties. I used to drink alcopops until i realised i could have a spirit with diet coke for half the points :)

Ang - Don't feel bad about indulging, you've done a better job than me :) We all need a time out to keep us on track. Just write it off and start a fresh the next day :)

I know i've had a bad week but you guys help pull me back up and give me the confidence to convince myself that i can do this, so thank you to you all :)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend :) xx

Back