SUMMER CHALLENGE 2012 :)

Agreed! I'm just curious if any of you guys had tried it :) promise I'm not leaving :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm checking in with my tail between my legs :cry: I've gone off the rails since Thursday. Between college, TOTM looming and just being down in the dumps, my food has been all over the place. In the saying that my main meals have been WW perfect, its the crap in between that's the problem. Anyway back on track today and hopefully I'll be able to stick to the plan. I'm waiting for the rain to clear up so I can go for a long walk.

Ang it seems you had a similar experience. It's great that you're back on track now. Enjoy your few days away :)

Becca, Jo, Karen and Suzanne well done on your losses :party0038:

Start of a new week now so hopefully I can limit the damage for my WI on Weds!

Hi guys, not been on in a couple days, had a boozy weekend! Parties are my worst enemy now! Havnt tracked my points, im just hoping that as I have had a hangover sat and sunday then iv maybe not ate too much more than I should have! I suppose il find out on wed! 2 parties again next wknd :(

Anyway, well done on ur losses, only had a quick look through, ill check it all out later. Have a good day.
Xx

Seems like I've set a trend for 'fessing up :D

Eabha and Chazz, it's really good to get it off your chest instead of bottling it up isn't it?
Well _____________________________

That's your line drawn, you can start afresh now with a clear conscience. It won't be easy but it'll be worth it in the long haul :)

Clare , I had a good luck at the WW filling and Healthy thread and it looks too good to be true. I couldn't lose on SW so I think I wouldn't lose on that, besides which I haven't got any of the pro points values
So as I said before I'll stick with DP

Luv Ang xx

Well, here I am with my confession ;)

I was spot on yesterday until I got home from work. I decided to chill out with a few films....Tube of smarties, a few pieces of chocolate....Ooops!!

Drawing a line today though and on it very much BIG STYLE!!

Heres my confession!

Been good since the beginning of the week, went out last night and I have no idea how much I drank, so blatantly went over my points. Had chips on the way home as well :break_diet: then this morning we all went to wetherspoons for breakfast... Although I only had a small breakfast and we then went for a walk into town. So no workouts this weekend but I think the dancing last night and the walk this morning probably made up for it! Back on the wagon now, I want to be slimmer next time I go out with my friends!

Hello
Please can I join :wave_cry:
I have always done WW discovery points and got on well with it, so was really disappointed when they changed :mad:
I did try pro points but didn't get on with it. I have spent most of last year mucking about and then I gave up smoking before Christmas so I now have an extra 11 lbs to lose on top of what I already had to lose!
I will be turning the big four 0 at the beginning of may so would like to lose as much as I can by then, so will need as much support as I can get :D
I am starting tomorrow, so Monday will be my weigh in day and as ashamed as I am to say my starting weight is 14 st 2lbs :cry:
Alison x

Well today has been a good day. I've not had any exercise unfortunately but food consumption has been good.

I woke up around 3ish (I'm on a night shift) and had my porridge just before work. Just had my break and had my 0 point soup - I normally have a sandwich with it, but resisted today. Very proud!! Finishing at 12am and have a banana with me so might have that with a cup of coffee while catching up on TV before bed. Certainly not eaten close to my daily points today but as I was so naughty yesterday I'm punishing myself (I know, its not the way to do it. Lol)
Lets hope this is the road to some positive dieting and less bingeing.

Wow seems a lot of us had bad days this week. Its time to get back on track and keep working towards our summer goal. I did well today albeit with a small bit of picking but I did avoid a full roast dinner so I'm proud of myself for that. I've resigned myself to the fact I'm going to have a gain on Weds but I'll take it and keep going. I'm still on track for my 8lbs before my college ball in March. I've 5 of that gone :)

Welcome to the group Alison. I was the same with propoints. I'm so annoyed I wasted a year faffing about with it. You're in the right place for support.

Welcome also lisi. Just remember that you can only save minimum 4 points a day or else you're going into starvation mode. You're best off drawing a line under the badness and keep going.

Morning everyone! Welcome to the new guys, its a great place for support, ive found its so helpful over the last two weeks.
Well im glad that weekend is over, it was not the best, I hope I can maybe pull it back and get a sts on wednesday but I seriously doubt it. Its a new week though and im raring to go! Have a good day! Xx

Morning all

Hope you've all had a good weekend. Well done to all the ones confessing up and welcome to all the newbies

Was going to get on the scales this morning to see what damage I'd done with my days blow out last week before I go on my break but then decided against it. Thought that if I'd got away with it then I'd let myself go even more with all the lovely food at the hotel !! So I'll leave it til I get back and won't be weighing in til Wed 8th Becca (oh that's my wedding anniversary)

Speak to you all when I get back at weekend.
Good luck to everyone weighing in this week

Luv Ang xx

Morning all,

I have weighen in this morning and have a STS. ok with that! Not done too much different from previous weeks so a bit surprised not to have a small loss.
stil ahead of the game as i set myself a tardget of 7lbs a month to reach my target and have lossed 8.5 this month.

well i have managed to strain my back over the wekend so am off work for a couplr of days. in quite a bit of discomfort and fairly imobile.

i hope everyone has had a good weekend and well done to all of those who lossed.

Just got a new ww cookbook so planned a few meals for this week hopefully it will make a difference!

Hi everyone, well my weekend was up and down,it started with my 5k run/jog/power walk..Was freezing cold on the clifftop,but cleared my head.It was great,but tiring. I am def going to carry on every Sat morning, as long as weather is ok.Then Sat night I gave in to temptation with the takeaway pizza and garlic bread with cheese from my daughters 14th birthday meal, followed by chocolate fudge cake!!! Have no idea what value everything was, I enjoyed it all, it tasted good....Later on in the night and the next day I paid out for it, stomach cramps, queasy etc, have IBS, and that was awful...So i've now learn't my lesson!! I def won't do that again!! Today was supposed to have been my WI, but i've still been bad with my tummy, so I didn't attempt the gym..Tomorrow i'm booked in for Body Jam, so i'll weigh myself then.I think it's going to be a bad WI though, but it is my fault, so i'm starting fresh tomorrow morning.Hope everyone are ok, Lee sorry to hear about your back, hope you feel better quickly,and well done with your STS..Good luck everyone for this week.x.

Ang, enjoy your time away.x.

Wow Ang great week for you, birthday and wedding anniversary :bestwishes: Have a great few days.

I'm booking my sun holiday away this week. I'm really nervous as the people I'm going with are all skinny minnies. It made me more determined than ever to put the past week behind me and focus on reaching my goal. I did out a planner that will bring up to Weds week. I'm not bothered about this weeks WI, it'll be what it'll be so I'm focusing on Weds week. I've scheduled in my exercise as that has definitely been my downfall. I've no excuse this week as I'll have the house to myself Weds, Thurs and Fri so even if it's raining I can do my DVD.

Lee don't be too disheartened by your STS. 8.5lbs is a great loss for 3 weeks so you're doing great. keep doing what you're doing and you'll have a loss next week :)

10 stone 8!!! Waaaaaaaaa!!!! That's anothe 3 pounds off! 3 more pounds and I've done a stone, so so so happy!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Clare, thats brilliant!
Lee your sts is good when you think what you have lost in the last few weeks, well done!

WI tomorrow, im dreading it after my wee wobble at the weekend, i have been exercising like mad though so i pray that makes a wee difference! I would be very happy to get a sts!

On a happier note its the last day of January!! A month closer to summer and our challenge! Well done everyone for sticking it out, Jan is the worst month of the year!!

Have a great day!
xx

Hi guys. I had to restart last week didnt do so well so my new w/i is a mon and this week i lost 4lbs! Im chuffed as i know its down 2 my graft at the gym!! So thats 4/41 gone! Hope every1 is doing good ! X

Back