Summer challenge

AmZie

AmZie said:
Summer challenge

Summer begins 20th June here's what we want to loose any more want to join no problems will update on Sunday with our losses x

(sorry in late been at a and e with my son he's 5 and hurt his foot luckily only badly bruised)

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs

challenge 1- 42lbs for June 20th 42lbs to go

Add me please AmZie. I would like to lose 42lb too. Is your boy ok? Put frozen peas on it wrapped in a tea towel & rest his foot up but also get him to move it around as often as possible x

Course you can join will add you on the list all you need to do on weigh day either private message me or write on any of the threads saying summer challenge and on a Sunday I will update , thanks for the tip he is ok says it hurts a lot bless him he has it up with a cold compress and a towel wrapped round but when I checked on him he had taken it down and took the cold away lol but was fast asleep so will check it again in the morning

Lost 6lb as of today. Decided to weigh in on a Sunday instead of Mondays as back to work tomorrow. Good luck next week x

I'm totally up for the summer challenge! I had a goal to be 18st for June 11th, so the challenge is perfect for me!

So I have 70lbs to lose in the challenge!

If you don't mind though, I'm only going to weight myself every few weeks - for me weekly weight-ins become obsessive and I end up weighting myself daily, then 3 times a day! I've decided to put away the scales and focus on sticking to the plan rather than obsessing over every pound - if I'm doing the plan 100% I'll lose the weight right!

Hi there,

I started on Exante yesterday, and I think a challenge is just what I need to keep me going. Don't know how realistic a target it is, but I'd like to lose 40lbs by then. Hopefully that's doable...

Hope your little boy feels better soon.

Hi there,
Don't know how realistic a target it is, but I'd like to lose 40lbs by then. Hopefully that's doable....

If you stick to Total Solution 100% then 40lbs is more than achievable!

On a VLCD you should lose a stone a month. In their old 14 week induction programme for example Lighter Life used to guarantee people that if they stuck to the diet 100% that they would lose at least 3 stone in the 14 weeks.

It's actually 15 weeks until the 20th June so 3 stone will be easy for you as long as you do not eat anything but your soups, shakes and bars and don't drink anything other than the allowable drinks.

It's exciting isn't it - knowing that its that easy!

And I know that in reality the hard part is saying no to food, but I have failed before by thinking its hard and believing its a struggle. So this time round i am going with believing its easy!

Will add u all when I finish work
And that's fine when u weigh just let me know xx

I'd love to join too if I can!

I start on Exante tomorrow and can't wait. I've been on a different shake diet for the last week (one from Asda, which turns out isn't a proper VLCD so I've felt constantly hungry all week!).

I've lost 11lb so far, and would like to lose another 44lbs by 20th of June. I weigh in on Mondays

Hiya..I've copied the current list across for you so that all those doing the challenge are on the 'stickies' summer challenge. Generally, when challenges are undertaken everyone copies the list and adds their loss. It makes it much more manageable for you and means people can join at anytime and update accordingly. Saves you being inundated with messages and trying to keep on top of everything.

So, on that basis I've added myself in for 42lbs...

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs
rainbow brite - 45lbs
Newmummy - 42lbs

id love to join, i think i've gone challenge mad this must be the 4th one but its keeping me motivated :D well i'd like to lose 32lbs so good luck to us all im sure we can do it!

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs
rainbow brite - 45lbs
Newmummy - 42lbs
mazzyboo -32lbs

Okay, so it looks like some people aren't yet on the list who have expressed an interest on this thread so I've gone ahead and added them (hope you don't mind Amzie?)

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs
rainbow brite - 45lbs
Newmummy - 42lbs
mazzyboo -32lbs
Lilbit - 44lbs
Miss_Malone - 70lbs
Mooers - 40lbs
Susie58 - 42lbs

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs
rainbow brite - 45lbs
Newmummy - 42lbs
mazzyboo -32lbs
Lilbit - 44lbs
Miss_Malone - 70lbs
Mooers - 40lbs
Susie58 - 36lbs

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs
rainbow brite - 45lbs
Newmummy - 42lbs
mazzyboo -32lbs
Lilbit - 44lbs
Miss_Malone - 70lbs
Mooers - 40lbs
Susie58 - 42lbs

If anyone is confused I was just practising to see if I could copy the thread. Didn't mean to post it on so have now copied & reposted back to original lol x

Susie58 said:
If anyone is confused I was just practising to see if I could copy the thread. Didn't mean to post it on so have now copied & reposted back to original lol x

Lol! :)

newmummy said:
Okay, so it looks like some people aren't yet on the list who have expressed an interest on this thread so I've gone ahead and added them (hope you don't mind Amzie?)

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs
rainbow brite - 45lbs
Newmummy - 42lbs
mazzyboo -32lbs
Lilbit - 44lbs
Miss_Malone - 70lbs
Mooers - 40lbs
Susie58 - 42lbs

No no no thank you I'm having a nightmare with poorly children !!! I have got them all on my list just not posted it yet thank you. Xxxxx

Hi

I'd like to join in too please its 15 wks to my hols so im wanting to loose at least 30lbs onwards and downwards good luck everyone.

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs
rainbow brite - 45lbs
Newmummy - 42lbs
mazzyboo -32lbs
Lilbit - 44lbs
Miss_Malone - 70lbs
Mooers - 40lbs
Susie58 - 42lbs
LiLLY - 30lbs

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs
rainbow brite - 45lbs
Newmummy - 42lbs
mazzyboo -32lbs
Lilbit - 44lbs
Miss_Malone - 70lbs
Mooers - 40lbs
Susie58 - 42lbs 6lbs gone - 36lb to go :)
Girlpower - 42lbs

if theres anymore copy and paste and add yourself on the end

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs
rainbow brite - 45lbs
Newmummy - 42lbs (3lbs gone, 39lbs to go)
mazzyboo -32lbs
Lilbit - 44lbs
Miss_Malone - 70lbs
Mooers - 40lbs
Susie58 - 42lbs 6lbs gone - 36lb to go :)
Girlpower - 42lbs

Back