Summer Challenge!!!

I wi in on a tues usually or if i have to work late tues i wi on wed. Fingers crossed for tues. I am really hoping to get into the next stone bracket

I go to group on a Wednesday evening so it looks like ill be the last to wi for our challenge! I'm doing ok with chocolate this week but last week was a nightmare. It was like I was out of control!

I go to group on a Wednesday evening so it looks like ill be the last to wi for our challenge! I'm doing ok with chocolate this week but last week was a nightmare. It was like I was out of control!

Only for a few hours. I much prefer a morning group, I've never been to one before and it avoids all the 'what do I eat and drink during the day' issues.

On chocolate, it is addictive, I've been watching this. It is from a vegan perspective, which I agree with, but just a heads up so anyone going to look doesn't accuse me of trying to subtly influence them. Very interesting, even if you only watch the first bit. The presenter talks about experiments being done with giving an opitate blocker to people then seeing if they still like chocolate. also, how sugar is used as an analgesic for babies when they have some procedures done. More stuff, all interesting.

Chocolate, Cheese, Meat, and Sugar -- Physically Addictive - YouTube

Only for a few hours. I much prefer a morning group, I've never been to one before and it avoids all the 'what do I eat and drink during the day' issues.

On chocolate, it is addictive, I've been watching this. It is from a vegan perspective, which I agree with, but just a heads up so anyone going to look doesn't accuse me of trying to subtly influence them. Very interesting, even if you only watch the first bit. The presenter talks about experiments being done with giving an opitate blocker to people then seeing if they still like chocolate. also, how sugar is used as an analgesic for babies when they have some procedures done. More stuff, all interesting.

Chocolate, Cheese, Meat, and Sugar -- Physically Addictive - YouTube

Zoe harcombe is also worth a read for the whole sugar thing x

I wi on Wednesday evening's too! Positive thinking everyone!
I even did 15 mins exercise today. Thats not like me at all lol

How did the Monday weighers do?

BritneyDean - 20lbs to lose - 0lbs lost
Belle - 21lbs to lose - 0lbs lost
Becimarie.- 17.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost
Rkmriddell - 24lbs to lose - 1lbs lost
Micci - 21lbs to lose - 0lbs lost
sunlightbub - 14lb to lose - 0lb lost
Chunky miss - 16lb to lose - 0lb lost

1lb off for me would probably have been more but I wore my jeans. Still a loss though :) x

Wi today and i lost 4lbs. Really delighted with that.

Well done on the losses so far and good luck to the rest of the weeks weighers

Belle -21lbs - 17lbs to lose - 4lbs lost

Wi today and i lost 4lbs. Really delighted with that.

Well done on the losses so far and good luck to the rest of the weeks weighers

1lb off for me would probably have been more but I wore my jeans. Still a loss though :) x

Great news, this challenge group has the first reported losses. Congratulations to you both. Now it's down to us Wednesday weighers, I'm rather tempted to keep a running total of how much we as a group lose during the set timescale, it's rather a lot we will lose amongst the lot of us. Yeugh, imagine all that fat fallen off us and just lying around. Mountains of the stuff!

Hiya can I join you. I'd like to go for 20 lb. :)

Cre84 - 20lb to loose - 0lb lost

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Great news, this challenge group has the first reported losses. Congratulations to you both. Now it's down to us Wednesday weighers, I'm rather tempted to keep a running total of how much we as a group lose during the set timescale, it's rather a lot we will lose amongst the lot of us. Yeugh, imagine all that fat fallen off us and just lying around. Mountains of the stuff!

Sounds like a good idea :)

Hiya can I join you. I'd like to go for 20 lb. :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Welcome x

Good luck everyone! I weigh in tonight. ..eek!

woo hoo, I went today, having had a holiday last week and had a lost of 5.5 lbs I'm claiming 3.5 as I knew I had lost last week and claimed a nominal two then. Will update the list in a minute.

Micci - 21lbs to lose - 3.5lbs lost
Chunky miss - 16lb to lose - 0.5lb lost

I'm joining this challenge for a kick up the back side! I have spent the past few weeks messing around. Before Christmas I had lost 1st 3lb, since Christmas I have struggled to get back into it and think I have had only 3 losses and I have now only lost 7lb :cry: That's both through me not following the plan properly but also gaining when I thought I had had a good week. Anyway, I got weighed last night so today is day 1 of my first week. I have an underactive thyroid so my losses are slower sometimes so I aim to lose 1lb per week and anything else is a bonus so by summer time I want to have lost 1 stone.

Micci - 21lbs to lose - 3.5lbs lost
Chunky miss - 16lb to lose - 0.5lb lost
Jimjam87 - 14lb to lose - 0lb lost

Back