Sunday chat thread

saraian24

Gold Member
Hiya folks!

Thought id start one for the sheer hell of it - and too keep my mind focused and it passes the time.

Been a funny sunday! Waiting for 2.30 as i have a driving lesson for 90 mins and wondering what i will be doing today. Had a little trip too tescos today driving my ohs car - was better then last week when i first drove it anyway so over all pleased!

Looking forward to this week as school is back in - YES!!!!!!! and the peace and quiet resumes yay!

Also wondering what to do diet wise as i am down Bristol for the day and long journey there and back. Am planning taking tetras, and porridge. Should be ok.

What you all done/doing/upto today?

hiya :wavey:

am just doing my usual sunday mooch....might put some washing on, might stick on a dvd and curl up with a shake - you know the sort of thing.

can't wait to go to work tomorrow (big fat lie!)

hope you are all ok.

xxxx

hello
i thought id get in on it. i recognise you from pf! (im gangofgin over there).
im spending my sunday listening to oh snore on the sofa with cbeebies in the background...and inbetween that bickering with a so called friend. fun times!

Today , I took my 5 years old daughter riding lessons and here I am on here keeping busy ,
saraian24 yes kids back at school mine have had more than a week out as the snow so I can't wait till they are back too . Hope everyone else is doing great too

Just got back in from work, now i am putting the finishing touches to some flooring, the only trouble being that i have to work in small burts of 30/40mins before i need a little rest, cant overdo it on this diet :)

Hi all,

Pretty relaxing sunday here too, went out early to do some shopping with my son (while hubby playing football) and have been playing games, my 3 year old loves pirahna panic! Have just done my first exercise session on my new 'wii my fitness coach' (it was really good) and now onto my 2nd load of washing (oh the joy!). Am in need of a shower now but oh is putting a new one in so will have to wait! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to relaxing on the sofa this evening when my little'un is in bed :D

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted much on here over the past month or so. Been soooo busy working!!!

For those of you that I know, I have lost 7st now whoop whoop! Got 3st to go but feeling so disillusioned with it all. Cheesed off!!!!

I really need a boot up the backside! I have been sitting here all day trying to get myself motivated again :( x

Hi ya, took youngest daughter to swimming lesson, now chilling on sofa, will need to get kids dinner on soon and school clothes sorted for morning.:(

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted much on here over the past month or so. Been soooo busy working!!!

For those of you that I know, I have lost 7st now whoop whoop! Got 3st to go but feeling so disillusioned with it all. Cheesed off!!!!

I really need a boot up the backside! I have been sitting here all day trying to get myself motivated again :( x

va-va-voom Gem looking great.

I know what you are going through. It is almost like a crossroads for me and which direction I will take. I am still determined to continue on the path to continued weight loss however it seems my heels are dug in. Had a good loss last wk but I want to be more consistant.

Hang in there girl, you have done well, rev up that engine and carry on.

peace always

thanks edi, it's just that my losses over Jan and Feb have been poo!!!

only 3lbs lost this month. getting weighed tomorrow and suspect a gain as my scales are showing one! x

been a strange busy day:(

Had to get my ds to the out of hours doctors because he has been suffering from really bad tummy pains for 3 days (hence why been on here so late!!) He is okay and seems he is not getting enough food and drink for how active he is:confused: he is only 3st6lb and 7 next month, the doctor said it's very comming in very active children-can;t win can we!! I need to start feeding him up more fatty foods??? and make him drinkg more to digest it all

strange kind a day, I was so worried I felt like eating, but came home and had a soup and glugged soem water, now that took some willpower today:sigh:

he does swimming 2 times a week and football 2 times a week along with general running around of a nearly 7 yr old!! I didn't think this was too much! They would only moan if he was large and did nothing :-(

Hi everyone!

OMG look at the difference in your pictures, both show how pretty you are, but to be honest you look like a totally different person.
I have lost 11 stones in total, keep getting up to 12 1/2 stones gone, but keep playing about, so you could say Iam cheesed off too,lol.

been a strange busy day:(

Had to get my ds to the out of hours doctors because he has been suffering from really bad tummy pains for 3 days (hence why been on here so late!!) He is okay and seems he is not getting enough food and drink for how active he is:confused: he is only 3st6lb and 7 next month, the doctor said it's very comming in very active children-can;t win can we!! I need to start feeding him up more fatty foods??? and make him drinkg more to digest it all

strange kind a day, I was so worried I felt like eating, but came home and had a soup and glugged soem water, now that took some willpower today:sigh:

Hi hope your little one feels better soon,and that you have managed to stay strong.

Hiya Emma! nice to know i know someone from PF over here!

Omg littlegem - you really are little gem phowwwaaar!!! you look amazing!

Ive had 2nd porridge - kept my mind off food but giving my bedroom the clean of its life!!!!

Now just chilling and chatting to a mate on msn :)

Back