SUNDAY hour by hour

:thankyou: Happy mothers day :thankyou:

Morning all

To all you mummys out there have a great day. This is your day so relax and enjoy yourself.

I have 2 daughters calling this morning and they know no chocolates etc. One daughter sent flowers and one has given me the DVD "Elizaberth the Golden years" and I love historical stuff.

Hope you all get what you want and have a good day. OH just bought me breakfast in bed (a glass of sparkling water).:D

Slept on and off all afternoon/evening yesterda. Getting really bad headaches and decided that if they have not gone by Friday I am going to see doctor.

I am off to a horse show this afternoon but is quite local so should be an easy one.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Morning all! Happy Mothers Day to you Yummy Mummys! :)

Well, I made a huge dent in my back logged duties yesterday!!! But I missed 'seeing y'all!! I have more to do today - yesterday was downstairs - today its upstairs. UGH! I know I burned more then a few calories yesterday thought!! My oh my!! But it was great to get stuff done, and it is so blippin wonderful having a washing machine and dryer again!!! :D

Hope you all have a great day!! Lots of water!! (I havee been a bit lack on water to so must glug a lot today!!! Funny - lots of us have been saying that!) :)

See you 'round the water cooler!!! :D

X

Morning all, and a very happy Mothers Day to all the Mum's.

My goal for today is to drink all the water I should I was very naughty yesterday and only had about 2.5litres.
Was even naughtier and bought some jewelry on ebay...
Hope you all have a great day.
Enjoy the housework BL!! :)

Morning eveyone! OH bought me some lovely flowers and a gorgeous long silver chain that I can wear my mum's pendant watch on, he knew I'd be a bit down today, so bless him. He's gone off to work, I walked up to the shop to pay the paper bill and there was a bloke having a right go at the woman in the shop cos her hubby tried to charge his son 5p for a carrier bag (the first one burst) - so there he was effing and blinding and it wasn't even 9am! So of course I jumped right in there, got him away and walked him down the street and told him that effing and blinding and threatning to do all sorts to her car was hardly the way to carry on now, was it?!:rolleyes:

Anyway, he ended up thanking me! What's that all about, ha ha!!

Oh how sweet of your OH Lesley. That was very thoughtful. Hope you are doing OK.

Will be thinking about you today. :( <hugs>

Well done on sorting that man out!!! Well, that you and me looking after W.Sussex doing our civic duties to preserve calm, ay!? :D

I have been doing majorly overdue housework this weekend. Phew. And work yesterdy was MANIC. SO now sitting down for a moment or two then its back to laundry and litter trays. Woo ooo!!! :)

Good on ya girl!! I'm just starting my housework now, woke up at 6 this morning, bloody stupid for a sunday! But have been pottering around, so time to get stuck into the kitchen! OH managed to spill weetabix bits all over the kitchen floor - and left it! Still, he's a sweetie really, so can't be too mad at him!!:D

forgot to say, the flowers and the chain were all from my cats, he said they'd been saving up their pocket money!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good morning and Happy Mothers Day xx

Well I've had a lovely morning so far, been spoilt with pressies, all 3 kids went for Debenhams vouchers so that I can treat myself - absolutely perfect and I also got a pair of jama's off my daughter too. Was cute cos my youngest said that he was on his way to Debenhams when he walked into Thorntons to buy me my fave choc covered toffees and then remembered that I can't have them .... hubby said he should have bought them and then he could have ate them ;)

Not much planned for today, gonna do a quick mad tidy up now and then that's my housework done for the day :D

Morning all,
Happy mothers day to all you Mums out there :)
Kev's mum is coming round shortly then we are off to see my Mum and then on to Kev's nan so fairly busy today but that's ok.
Have a lovely day everyone :)

Well, when hubby gets back from work we're going to watch Brief Encounter, he bought it for me for Valentines day, and he says he doesn't mind sitting and watching it - bless! Housework almost done, off to tacke the EU Ironing Mountain that has set up in my back bedroom!!

Have a good day everyone!:p

Well, I got bored with the movie. SOmetimes I think I have ADD - I watch a movie, type on here, play scrabble, etc., and never feel like I am giving any one thing my full attention!! Drives me nuts sometimes!!

ANyway, I have started working on my scrap book. Can't remember if I said here or not that I am doing a scrapbook about this journey of mine.

I am pasting allsorts of photos, and words and sayings, etc., to kind of document my experience nad motivate me for my new pending future!

So far I am just clipping from magazines and catalogs clothes and lingerie I would like to see myself in eventually. Also things like healthy cooking appliances, exercise gear, buzz words, etc. Then I will paste them in my book, along with photos of myself, clips from some of my posts here, just thoughts that cross my mind along the road.

I am also clipping pics of healthy looking meals, and will be adding some unhealthy ones as well - will cover it all.

I just clipped my last page for down the road - in big red letters it says, AND THE WINNER IS....and there will be my photo at goal! :)

Can't wait to tstart putting it together....I have never done a scrapbook before, but because I know this is going to be a "life changing journey" and my last time dealing with my weight, I want to put it all down, and then at the end I can close the book and begin a new chapter.

So that is keeping me busy!

Fighting off thoughts of food today....feeling like I could really tuck into a nice spicy roasted vegetable wrap with minted yogurt and cucumber sauce! yum yum

Glad everyone is having such a nice Mums day and being spoilt like you should be.

My cats didnt get me anything. :( :D

See ya laters!

Got up this morning with smell of bacon in the air, don't know why but Feel soo hungry this am. And bacon buttys are my fave on a sunday. Usually on mothers day we go out for the afternoon to the local pub and drink wine or champagne then have a big sunday roast. But today I'm staying in drinking water and watching old films on the tv. Not lifting a finger today, going to enjoy being waited on for a change.
Hope you all have a good day. xxx

Happy Mother's Day all!

My OH woke me up this morning with a cup of green tea, our 15 month old and our 7 year old and 2 small bunches of roses. They were beautiful. My daughter had also crafted a card at school with a teabag attached to it suggesting i sit down and relax awhile with a nice cup of tea.

The problem is...its a blueberry fuit tea bag!!:rolleyes: She keeps asking me when I am going to have it, bless!

I then got up and made pancakes, fruit and maple syrup for them. That was hard work this a.m. I really fancied them.

Even though it was a lovely start to the day I have and still am feeling a bit low. I just can't explain it.

I have a lot of work work to do, if you know what I mean.

I have an overwhelming week ahead of me and I suspect the anticipation and thoughts behind how i will cope are worrying me, amongst other things.:sigh:

Never mind, i'm sure it won't be as bad as i think. I tend to find that the anticipation is far worse than the reality. I hope I am right.

Have a good day everyone.

Caroline xxxx

Well, that's thr ironing done, phew! there was loads!

BL, forgot to say, had a great night with my friend, but, had a night off, so had a few drinks, i am such a lightweight, felt rotten all day yesterday and was in bed by 9.30 last night!:eek: That'll terach me! Think I'm going to be teetotal after this - never thought I'd hear myself say THAT!

Plus got a bit weepy in the taxi home bout my mum, but my pal was weepy too, the pair of us must have looked a right sight! Plus the taxi driver is my hubby's pal - but I suppose he's used to it!!!

happy mothers day

i had lvely prssies and cards from my two. I cooked my mums fav meal as she didnt want to go out as i couldnt eat- bless her. Struggling with water- think its cos i have ran out of fruit of forest powder

Hi All,

It seems we are all battling food demons today. I could eat anything no particular craving just food food food. I have been good but its been a struggle. Have had loads of water but it seems to make things worse. I am not emotional or anything just having the urge to stuff my face.
:confused::confused:

Tange well done on fighting them demons today - it's no holds barred so sock it to them ;) I'm alright with the food (so far) today but am definitely behind on the liquids. Have had 2 packs so will have another in a little while.

I'm all chilled out as it's only just 6pm and I've just jumped out of a gorgeous long hot shower and I've got my lovely new jama's on (they're really cute from Asda with MUM spelling out My Number One, Unique and Marvellous :D ) and my dressing gown ---- going to have a bit of a pamper evening with creams and potions - all very relaxing.

Back