Sunday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Is this the earliest an hour x hour thread has been started? It's 00:03 at the moment, so officially Sunday!

Am up watching the The Fog on Sci-Fi - it's the original version with Jamie Lee Curtis, personally think it is way scarier than the recent remake.

Went to the cinema earlier, and saw Ironman - not a bad movie, and worth a look if you have a couple of hours to kill.

Not too sure what I am going to be doing once I wake up in the morning - quiet like the idea of doing absolutely nothing for the day. But have a Globe Artichoke to plant to replace a banana that died over the winter.

Anyways, toying with the idea of watching the end of the movie in bed.

See you all in the morning.
xx

Im battling my way through day 5. Well its not so bad tbh. Woke up feeling a bit hungry but feel better after my hot choc mint.

Well, so news about my mum - she is out of recovery and back on the ward...just.

Her heart rate is still far to high but they have her hooked up to a heart monitor and they keep trying new drugs to help get it under control.

We are going over to see her today. We could not go yesterday as it was my daughters birthday and her bowling party.

Dear God, what a nightmare that was. A room full of 8(ish) year old girls who are prone to bickering "she's my best friend not yours" etc..... i breathed a huge sigh of relief when both my kiddies went to bed last night. Every year I say "never again" and every year my daughters spectacular blue eyes lulls me into a false sense of security. I should have known how the day was going to pan out when she unwrapped her birthday present and turned her nose up at it.

It was a Nintendo Wii. :giveup::giveup:

One day she will be a teenager:eek:

Its Sunday, half way through the bank holiday weekend.

Enjoy your day everyone.;)

Morning all I am in bed with my laptop watching an old western:D

Well its not raining here in Berkshire, so thats good. Will try and do some gardening today.

Glad to hear you mother is getting better Lemma, keeping my fingers crossed and I hope you enjoy the visit.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning All

Lemma, I am glad that you Mum is recovering.
Corey thanks for the tip on Iron Man I am looking forward to seeing that. RD Jnr is so gorgeous I would watch it just for that.

Lady, enjoy your gardening. How are you going being back in the land of abstinence?

I had a mellow day yesterday and was in bed early, I had a good sleep so feeling full of beans today. Not sure what I am going to do, want to go for a walk somewhere. Thought of going down Oxford Street but even in the best of moods that is something I try and avoid. So it may be something more sedate like a park.

Hiya all

I off to see Iron man at the cinema tonight with my blokee, looking forward to it, I also think Robert Downey Jnr is gorgeous!! Remember him in Ally Mcbeal? Sooooooo cute! Infact when Jon bonjovi was in Ally Mcbeal he was also soooo cute! Good show!

Glad to hear your mum recovering Lemma sending good wishes ----

Have a fun Sunday all, I off to play Grand theft auto I very addicted to it, almost as much as wii fit!

morning everyone, or is that good afternoon, been on sunbed and have done a spot of shopping at sainsburys, out with the girls this afternoon. Lemma so glad about your mum.

Hi All, just back from a weekend away!! Knackered... went to st helens near merseyside, than to Snowdonia in north wales (so beautiful!!) back to stay in St Helens for the night!! Then today we went from St Helens to Birmingham to see a friend then back to Suffolk!! Crazy two days but such fun!!
Lemma, Glad your Mum is improving!!
To everyone ... enjoy the rest of the bank holiday :)

Heya all again! Iron man was fab! Really worth a watch I'd say.

Off out for the day tommorow to the forbidden corner in Yorkshire so am away very early. Will post later in the day. Have a good mon all and good luck all WIs

I'm yorkshire girl, where is this forbidden corner then? I'm intrigued!!!!:D

hiya guys and gals just to say enjoy the holiday tomorrow some of us will be working, but never mind its my last shift tomorrow then off for 4, hope its a sunny day tomorrow its so humid tonight x

Back