losing weight for me and my boys -mainly green days x

ingeh

That title is what this is about really. Im 23 and mum to two boys; Leo 3 and Jamie 2 in october. Im really unhappy at the moment with my size and weight so I need to stick to this plan now for my own sanity! Today is day one and its gone well, just need to keep going.
B:70g oats and fruit (2 hexbs)
L:mushy pea curry, veg, quorn chicken pieces and boiled potatoes
D:veggie spag bol with 40g mozz (hexa)+gravy 2 syns+bbq sauce 2syn for 2 tablespoons
snack will be jelly 1.5syns
the other hexa is milk for tea all day, trying to have plenty of liquids today too.
Had a walk into town and back with the kids so a nice 1 hour walk today :D

Had stressful evening last night. Kids were little terrors all day so I sat down and had a bowl of porridge with jam and some custard cream biscuits :rolleyes:
Feel annoyed at myself but hey ho, new day and that!

B:toast and marmite with spaghetti hoops
L:egg fried rice with mixed veg and 2 quorn sausages - 2 syns
D:whole wheat pasta soup with chicken stock cube, quorn pieces and lots of mixed veg

So far hexs are - hexa milk and hexb bread so could have a hot bowl of porridge with jam tonight within syns for a streat if I need a "comfort meal" Im fighting with my head not to count calories and just go with this. I know it works but during breakfast all I could think was "this is 350 calories" or what ever it would be. I need to focus. It doest help that the food in the house is getting less healthy as the week gets to a close! Shopping on monday and lots of frozen veg bags and ingredients for yummy healthy meals. Im off to look up some nice meals here now!

revised plan!Made it an extra easy day as I didnt want extra hex's and fancied some fish tonight.
B:toast and spaghetti hoops
L:rice, veggies,2 quorn sausages 2syns
D:rice,veggies and peri peri fish. Made plain fish fillets with a peri peri seasoning on top and wow was that nice!
Snack of a banana and its 7pm and im stuffed. Having a nice cuppa tea and a chill in bed. Im quite pleased with my day, my hexa was milk and hexb bread.
Tomorow is most likely a green day and sunday probably another EE day as its a roast dinner weekend!

today was an EE day as I fancied chicken!
B:toast with hoops again!
L:Cous cous with spinach and chicken
D:pasta bake with tomatoes,carrots,stock,gravy [2syns] and quorn chicken pieces.
Snacks, Jelly [2syns] and tons of carrots! I brought a 1kg bag yesterday and they are gone! Iv been snacking on those since last night! I did also have some left over tinned spaghetti at about 11pm last night as I was starving and veg wasnt cutting it!

hexa-milk
hexb-bread

4syns! Im not going to force myself to use syns right now. Im terrible having treats as if I have a bag of crisps or chocolates I cant just have one bag I have to have them all! I want to buy some pink and white wafers but cant trust myself lol I will eat the whole pack to myself! Im craving something sweet though so might get a little treat from aldi tomorow to split over the week. Hope everyone is doing well! I also did a Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 workout which was awesome and had my leftover pasta bake after as I was starving after that hard work. My legs and face were dripping with sweat it was hard work!

did ripped in 30 week 1 day 2 today. 3 more days in a row then 2 days off! Missed breakfast as we were rushing and I had a load of housework to do before we went out!
B: a necterine lol
L:roast garlic and herb potatoes, gravy made from stock cube and 2syns of gravy powder, 2 linda mccartney sausages 4syns, lots of veg on the side
snack with a cuppa tea - 2 jaffa cakes - 4syns
D:cheese and beans on toast -hexb+hexa

Might have 2 pink and white wafers later for 5syns so will use my full 15syns. I havent had even the minimum 5 the last two days so im not fussed. Im full from lunch and feel like its too much food. I had quite a few roast potatoes so thats probably why Im feeling so full. The sausages were really nice actually and felt meaty not cardboard like quorn lol 99p for 6 in Lidl - bargain :) did a big aldi shop and got tons for £35 and il spend another £5 in home bargains tomorow on some mikado sticks for cups of tea at night.

Good to see you back again! I'm still plodding (very slowly! ) on slimming world. I am now 11.8 from 12.1 but I am also doing a weight lifting programme so not dropping pounds so fast.

How did you find ww? I am terrible, I keep wanting to switch diets as I think I'm not losing but really it's me not sticking to plan! I also count calories in my heaf and I know that is not how sw works but can't help it!

Good luck, maybe this is the time we can get on and reach our goals :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ww was too restricting. I wasnt using my points wisely and then ended up going way over points and not feeling satisfied. Il have a look at your diary in a mo, glad your doing ok. Iv just had 2 more pink and whites so another 5syns but as I said the last two days iv had 4 syns each day so its fine over the week. I think iv snacked more today seeing as I didnt have a proper meal til 4pm! No breakfast apart from a nectarine then was out all day with no chance to eat! Back on proper meal times tomorow!

I love pink and whites too, especially popped in the microwave for ten seconds!

Not been updating my diary but using insta gram for food pics. 4 weeks to holiday so need to up my game and start writing in it again.

Here's to a new week!

today started as a green day then somehow became a red day lol! My first one ever. I usually have pastacous cous/potatoes once a day!
Anyway
B:LM veggie sausages on bread with 1 cheese triangle 5.5syns
L:cheese and tomato toastie with jelly and yogurt after 5syns
D:lettuce,tomato,cucumber,chilli mango dip, chicken slices and some quorn chicken pieces 1.5syns

Hexa- milk+cheese {i used 30g low fat cheese instead of 40-42g and had a light cheese triangle but I syned the triangle)
Hexb- 2 lots of bread hexs!

Im actually really full up. I feel nice and happy with my day and got day 3 of week 1 ripped in 30 done this morning :eek: It was hard - I burned 245calories in 30 minutes and I was dripping in sweat - Jillian Michaels doesnt mess around in any of her workouts!
I just got 2.2kg of butternut squash in Lidl for £1.80 so il be roasting those into wedges tomorow and having another red day. Im planning on turkey and veg burgers for dinner and cant wait!

dont think red days are for me... I ended up starving suddenly at 8pm, had an ommelte which was binned because the eggs made me feel sick. So had some of the kids leftover pasta bake and some yogurts and biscuits and other little things. Annoyed at myself but new day today and all. Sunday I slipped up too... grr. But I do have 3 days to be really good and stick to plan. WI friday and im hoping 2 bad days wont ruin it

Snap! Did great with food until the evening then got on the wine and crisps :banghead: I agree red days aren't for everyone and to be honest any of the plans will work if stuck to 100%

Like you say though, today's a new day. Going to weigh on Saturday and hope to see 11.7 still there or even better 11.6

yuk having my second period after coming off of contraceptive injection so shows why Iv eaten rubbish this week. Not stuck to plan today as felt rubbish with the heat and cramps. Tomorow Im 100% on plan though, weighed in at 13st 4lbs this morning. I havent done a full week so feel a bit blurgh about everything really. Im hoping for 13st 2lb next friday though. I weighed today as tomorow Il probably be heavier from bloat.
just urgh :sigh: must stick to green days tomorow. I was fine til 3pm, as i went a long time without food and ate crisps..

extra easy day I think.

B:toast with spaghetti hoops
L:butternut squash roasted with roasted carrots, roast tomatoes and lettuce with 2 quorn sausages - 2 syns
Snack - jelly 2syns and a cherry yogurt free.
D:chicken rissoto with mixed veg. Basically rice, chicken stock, chicken breast pieces and lots of mixed veg!

Hexa - milk
Hexb - bread

mm... not had much today.
b:melon and jelly 2syns
L:2 quorn sausages and spaghetti hoops
D:pasta, quorn chicken pieces,mixed veg and dairylea light mixed in

Hexa milk and cheese spread
no hexb yet! dont really feel like bread or oats and not got anything else really. Feel abit bluegh about my failing all week!

I think sometimes the heat makes you feel not hungry, I know I can't be doing with cooking when it's so hot.

I had a bad weekend food wise. Why do I keep being good all week then ruining it at the weekend? Don't worry about failing last week, at least you're still here and still trying. It's only failure if you give up all together x

hello - its a red day for me cos I really dont fancy pasta or potatoes.
B:eek:ats x2 hexbs with berries
snacks all day 5 doughnut peaches - so nice!
L- 2 plates of peri peri chicken and roasted butternut squash/carrots. I feel bad for having seconds but I was so hungry and had a 1hour walk with the kids and a high intensity 20min workout before so my body needed it. They werent heaped full plates so I didnt gorge on it.
D:carrot mash with quorn mince and gravy - 2.5syns for gravy
No idea what Il use the rest of my syns on. Might just wait til tomorow and try to use as many as I can.

green for me today
b; oats hexb x2 with berries
l; pasta with marmite and mozz cheese hexa
d: 2 quorn sausages 2syns, oxo potatoes (been dying to try them, roast potatoes in stock) with lots of veg
snacks - 2 bowls of jelly 4syns

Im having 2 bowls of jelly today as sweet treats. The pasta was so yummy it will be a new fave of mine for sure! Cant wait for the roast potaotes and sausages tonight.
got my second hexa as milk like always!

Back