***sunday*** lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
good morning every1.

2pts of water and banana poridge down this morning.
im spending the day washing and cleaning, OH THE JOY.LOL.

have a great day every1.

i havent had a drink or anythig yet!!
too busy on here!!
gonna go have half a shake now.
then is tesco for roast dinner stuff (sob sob) and cleaning for me too (thats if i can get f here!!)
enjoy your day everyone!! x

Morning Susan and all that follow.

Got in laws arriving for the day so ought to actually get up at some point!!

Enjoy being a domestic goddess hun x

Morning everyone,

Well im just up went to bed at 11.30 last night was so tired, fell straight to sleep and has the best sleep ever!! Just about to have 1st shake and 1st 500ml. Gonna try and get some clothes sorted for holiday and tydy spare room ahh thoughts of it!!!

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Morning everyone - having first shake of the day. Should really do the same as Becky and start thinking about what I'm going to bring on holidays (9 Sep) but the thought of it.........eh, maybe next weekend. Am over to Mum's later for my 200kcal meal and bit of chat. Enjoy the day!

Morning all, have my weigh in this morn and i'll be lucky if i've lost 2lbs...been 100% ss but this time round the fat is just loving me too much a refusing to move much. blah!

good luck kirsty, Im sure you be fine hunni.xx

All the best for WI Kirsty - we're looking forward to seeing the ticker update - downwards and onwards!

kitchen clean, pots washed and put away, washing out on the line and living room dusted. Time for a drink and sit down I think.

I have a bar for breakfast and 1/2 litre of water this morning. Other than that I have done nothing else so you are all putting me to shame doing your housework.

Morning folks, day 6 of my restart and I'm still 100%. Had a little bit of green salad yesterday, nothing on it just lettuce, celery and cucumber cos I was really struggling. Was tempted by the sausage rolls again, but I remembered my mantra (£500, £500, £500)

Hope everyone has a great day and that you're all big losers

well done caress, good luck hunni.xx

time for my 2 nd half a shake now, and my mums comng to take my wee fella out for a walk so i can get on with the housework and cooking dinner as got 2 18 year old girlscoming down to stay (friends of family) for a couple nights.
washing, cooking , drying, making beds, does it ever stop.
all i wanna do is jump on the couch, watch eastenders the movie, and eat pizza!! xx

I've had a peanut bar, somehow remember been much keener on them last time as i am now lol. and 1.5lts of water so far

afternoon, ive just had one shake and one litre nearly down somwhat struggling today just dont feel like drinking water. Wish i was going on holiday sooner :( rain rain rain here!

Back