sunday lunch?.. whats every one having??

sammyd

im nipping in to town in a bit.. and was wondering what everyone's having for sunday lunch? tis my second W.I tomorrow and ive been such a good boy, touch wood this will reflect on the scales in the morning!
Sooooooo a treat is seriously in order!.. have to be sommaz that wont cause issues with the xenical though!......
any ideas my friends???? :grouphugg:
sam.......x

You can have a roast dinner. Just have boiled potatoes instead of roast and go easy on the gravy . And no yorkshires

You can have a roast dinner. Just have boiled potatoes instead of roast and go easy on the gravy . And no yorkshires
hardly a gravy dinner then is it!!.. ive been grinding my butt off for two weeks, im thinking sommaz with a little more va va voom!!!!.. :flirt2:

today i'm havng a bit of slow roasted duck (minus the fat, clearly) with lemon thyme roasted potatoes, spinach and green beans.

i've had a very over indulgent weekend foodwise, including linguine carbonara, chow mein from the chinese and was out for breakfast yesterday and had eggs benedict with black pudding. i have to tell you though, not one toilet horror has come to me. i think i'm completely used to these pills now.

Are they heck :)

Yes they are, the lowest ones are 9grams of fat per 100g, so out of the rules by nearly double what's allowed..there are others over 11grams per 100g

So yes, all out of the rules!

Because you're not looking at the grams of Fat per ITEM but per 100g ! There's a lit of difference.
The xenical rules are to eat foods that have less than 5g of fat per 100g otherwise if you choose items that have 5g or less per item , depending on the weight you might be eating something that actually has 30-40g of fat per 100g.

When it comes to Xenical,calories don't matter it's all about the fat!!

You HAVE to look at the amount of fat per 100grams first.. If you go over 5grams of fat per 100gs, it's too much fat for your body while on Xenical.

The grams of fat per 100g is so important, if we didn't take any notice of that, then we'd all still be eating chocolate bars, cake and crisps!

Those yorkshire puddings are like having a mars bar!

Calories also matter. Of course they do. You can eat all the low fat you like, but if you are still eating lots of calories and not creating a deficit, then how will you lose weight?

A couple of Yorkshire puds with 2g of fat and 50 something calories in is hardly a Mars bar.

When it comes to calories, Xenical will take no notice of that, it deals with fat, that is what I meant!

It's not about the calories per item, it's the calories per 100grams that matters...maybe you should take a look at the Xenical rules, might help you to understand :)

Ok, so not quite a mars bar..but a milky way, same fat content :)

That's great weight loss. I also lost 5 stone with Xenical, I've just come off it today :)

That's ace as well. I feel so much healthier and confident in general. Best thing I ever did. It also gave me the confidence to stop smoking too.

Well done us :)

youve done brilliant, yorkies and all, where do you find the rules of xenical, i just started them today and wasnt given any advice from my doc about them.

Ossettfella said:
I lost 4.5 stone using Xenical. I never looked at fat per 100g, just each meal. That seemed to work fine for me.

Well done on your weight loss. Did you have many tango episodes on Xen? I'm following the two rules but they weren't mentioned by my Dr. If I just stuck to calories (as before) the Xen would have to work harder & I'm guessing I'd experience the tango effect more often but the overall loss might be similar. I'm hoping that sticking to the two rules means a diet/lifestyle change without running to the loo too often!

It really helps having advice from experienced takers of Xen here.

tracy2421 said:
youve done brilliant, yorkies and all, where do you find the rules of xenical, i just started them today and wasnt given any advice from my doc about them.

I found the sticky with info for new starters really helpful. Good luck.

Back