Sunday/Monday weigh ins

Well done Nic!
I've not done too bad this week, lost 3lbs, quite surprised actually as I've had a funeral, a girls night in with pizza and chocolate fountain, and a friends birthday bbq this week. God knows how I've lost 3 lbs but I'm just gonna be thankful that I have :D. So I'm now half a stone down in my first two weeks! Bye bye mummy tummy, might have to change my name soon! lol. Hope you've all done well this week

Princess Sausage
NIC68 -3lbs
sa89
rhuba
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy -3lbs

Good going MT! It's funny how this happens isn't it! I actually weighed in yesterday and lost 3lbs too :) so I've updated the stats.

Princess Sausage
Nic -3lbs
sa89
rhuba
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy -3lbs

Well done and good luck everyone!

I have lost 2lbs this week, so pleased with that, I have no idea how to copy and paste, sorry.

Done!

Princess Sausage -2lbs
Nic -3lbs
sa89
rhuba
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy -3lbs

Well done too!!

well done girlies!! all your losses are fab!!

way to go mummy tummy - you'll DEF be changing your name soon!

Hope i have as good loss next Mon! (might sneakily get on my scales today??? havent decided yet! am feeling really bloated and dont wanna be disheartened, so not sure!)

xxxx

Losing weight in my 40's is very different from when I did it in my 20's - my body just isn't as elasticy (if you know what I mean!) and is never going to look the same at the same weight as it did back then. I've really just got to accept that I suppose and stop chasing the impossible. :(

aside from saying well done :D for your weightloss i think i also have to say 'IN YOUR 40s??? whaaaaaaa? in your pics you look late 20s at most! you are faaaaabulous! well done nic!! xxx

Rhuba - you have made my day you lovely person! I'm sat here at work feeling absolutely knackered after a massive 15 hour working day yesterday and you have made me SMILE!! :)

Well done on the weightloss everyone. I'm so glad we are all losing together. We are becoming losers :D lol never have I been so proud to be a loser! I'm down 5lb this week, although I'm not expecting to lose this much every week. Not that I would mind though!

Princess Sausage -2lbs
Nic -3lbs
sa89 -5lbs
rhuba
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy -3lbs

GREAT start sa89!

Keep that in your head and you won't go wrong - go girl!

wow, everyone's doing so well! 1lb for me this week which is fine by me, that's one more lb gone for good!

Princess Sausage -2lbs
Nic -3lbs
sa89 -5lbs
rhuba -1lb
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy -3lbs

i have been looking back through my diary, and pretty much every monday since feb holds a print out of my weight on that day. 2 months ago, i was almost a stone lighter than i am now (*sob*) but when i think back to the last time i was 11st 7lb, i realise i was definitely a lot baggier, if that makes sense! i don't feel as flabby as i did, which must mean that despite my gain the exercise is doing it's job! now i couldn't live without it. i thought i would despair if i ever gained again, but i'm starting to realise what a difference the old exercise is making! keep it up monday ladies ! xx

2lbs for me this week ladies! How are you all getting on??

Princess Sausage -2lbs
Nic -3lbs, -2lbs
sa89 -5lbs
rhuba
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy -3lbs

well done ladies!!

i AM still a Monday lady (in principle!) but for my first month i'm gonna wait a month then weigh! so i'm weighing on the last mon of this month and will update you all then! Hoping for a 12lbs loss by then (fingers crossed!)

Well done guys you're all doing so fab!

xxxx

well done ladies!!

i AM still a Monday lady (in principle!) but for my first month i'm gonna wait a month then weigh! so i'm weighing on the last mon of this month and will update you all then! Hoping for a 12lbs loss by then (fingers crossed!)

Well done guys you're all doing so fab!

xxxx

look forward to hearing from you on your weigh in soon to be yummy mummy! I'm sure you'll have done well :) I wish I could be as strong as you and stay away from the scales...but something keeps dragging me towards them!

it's only because the scales in my house are screwed and they'd jeopardise my willpower by giving me a wrong result! So I've weighed in Boots - which is about 10mins drive from my house - and i've convinced myself it HAS to be those particular scales! lol! So i'm just not going near there until end of month! lol! xx

Good idea soon to be yummy mummy! You will not be tempted if you don't go there :D

How's everyone else doing today? I'm down 4lbs this week. Very happy! I was only expecting a loss of 3lb so anextra lb :D :D :D

Princess Sausage -2lbs
Nic -3lbs, -2lbs
sa89 -5lbs. -4lbs
rhuba
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy -3lbs

well done sa89!! 4lbs in a week is fab! you're doing really well! xx

Well done to everyone this week - everyone's doing so well!

Back