Sunday/Monday weigh ins

Hi ladies,

I wonder if I could join you as I am weighing on a Monday morning too.

Was a bit worried this morning as I went to a bbq in the week and there wasn't a big choice of 'healthy food'.

So I was really pleased when I weighed and have dropped 3lbs :D

I tried rhuba's trick of freezing my ww yoghurts, didn't mean to let it freeze quite so long as nearly bent my spoon, but it sure kept me occupied for 20 mins!!!

Well done to everyone for their great losses so far x

Ofcourse you can :). This is great at keeping you motivated isn't it! I've added you to the list. Well done on the loss this week.

Princess Sausage -2lbs
Nic -3lbs, -2lbs
sa89 -5lbs. -4lbs
rhuba
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy -3lbs
Rose Petal -3lbs

Hey there,

room for a little one? Or a kinda large one at the moment!
I restarted my diet today so Mondays will be my weigh in day from here on in.

I hope I have a good enough first week to keep up with all you ladies!

-3lb for me this week! :bliss:

am v pleased with this as was aiming for 2lb. i'm trying to lose relatively slowly, so must make sure i don't keep this up! i know i sound nuts, but this has given me a little boost and now i can concentrate on doing it a lb at a time. i just figure if i give my mind enough time to keep up with my body, i'm less likely to put it all back on again! well done ladies, we're all doing great!

Nice going Rhuba!

Welcome aboard too Lady Amalthea, its nice to see a few new faces - good luck! :)

Thanks guys :)
I couldn't resist having a sneak peak at the scales this morning. I'm 4lbs down!! I'm hoping to shift between 5 and 7lbs since this is my first week and you usually lose more etc
Hope everyone else is staying on track hehe

sts for me this week - bloody rubbish! :(

You're getting closer and closer Nic, as long as it isn't a gain it's still good! I'm sure you'll do well next week :)

I'm 2lb down this week. It's my totm and was wondering whether this is the reason it has slowed down a little. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm still happy with the 2lb though as I feel so bloated!

Princess Sausage -2lbs
Nic -3lbs, -2lbs
sa89 -5lbs. -4lbs. -2lbs.
rhuba
Soon to be yummy mummy
Mummy Tummy -3lbs
Rose Petal -3lbs

well done Girlies!!! Fab news, Nic you've done SO SO well dont feel disheartened! a sts is fab - no gain!

I hope I do half as well as you have!

Weigh day for me next Monday-ahhh!! And then I'll go to weekly WI's xxxx

I'm having to weigh tomorrow as i can't make it to the gym tonight - will be doing my yoga at home instead of tbt and swimming, so will weigh tomorrow instead. don't hold out much hope as although i've stuck to cals and exercise, it's first day of TOTM today and that always adds 2lb. am trying not to focus too much on what the scales say (and what that consequently does to my mental state!)- just using them as a guide to make sure i'm doing all the right things food and exercise wise.

if i reach a plateau for more than a couple of weeks, i'llknow i need to re-jig things a bit :)

Fab news, Nic you've done SO SO well dont feel disheartened! a sts is fab - no gain

I know, I know - impatient old me! I just want to gallop to the finishing line but slow and steady wins the race eh!

Well done sa89 and good luck tomorrow Rhuba!!

I lost the 7lbs I was hoping for this week! So happy...I know I can't expect the same for next week but I'm off to a better start than I ever was.

Welldone Sa89...my TOTM was here too and I even gained 1lb of the 4 I'd lost by mid-week but the bloatedness ceased and all was well. It is a bloody nightmare at times though.

Just remain positive Nic...good luck for next week :)
And good luck for tomorrow rhuba!

I lost the 7lbs I was hoping for this week! So happy...I know I can't expect the same for next week but I'm off to a better start than I ever was.

Welldone Sa89...my TOTM was here too and I even gained 1lb of the 4 I'd lost by mid-week but the bloatedness ceased and all was well. It is a bloody nightmare at times though.

Just remain positive Nic...good luck for next week :)
And good luck for tomorrow rhuba!

Thanks lady a, makes me feel better that things should pick up next week!

And WOW on the 7lbs ! That is absolutely amazing. A very well done!!! :happy096:

Half a stone in one week Lady A - what a fantastic start! Well done you!

Hi girls, I've not been on here for a few weeks, holidays and general busy-ness! Just a quick update now, I've lost another 6lb since my last log in, but that is weighing today so will update again Monday and then start regular Monday weigh-ins again from then.
I've had a quick read and looks like you're all doing well!
Will defintely be back Monday if not before!

Hi girls, I've not been on here for a few weeks, holidays and general busy-ness! Just a quick update now, I've lost another 6lb since my last log in, but that is weighing today so will update again Monday and then start regular Monday weigh-ins again from then.
I've had a quick read and looks like you're all doing well!
Will defintely be back Monday if not before!

Well done on the loss MT, look forward to hearing from you on Mondays :)

Well done Mummy Tummy! You're doing fabulously!

I weigh in tomorrow! Ahh! Hoping for a 12lb loss for the month.....fingers crossed! xx

2lbs for me this week which I'm really pleased about as I haven't been all that good! Far too much alcohol and the like! Very busy at work so I can't post much but everyone looks to be doing well. Good luck to the Monday girls tomorrow!

Thanks sa89! Yes nearly there but think I may go an extra 5/7lbs now so I've still got 10/12 to go!

Back