Sunday/Monday weigh ins

Well done Nic & CuddlePaws :)

It's -2lbs for me too but that's over 2 weeks. I'm happy with that though cause I did deter from the path a little.

Good luck to everyone else!

It's a 1lb loss for me. I have eaten alot on this diet so I am pleasantly surprised, especially as I have just come off CD.
Having a slow loss is fine for me as I am enjoying eating and thinking of the bigger picture. If it continues like this I'll be fab for Christmas. It is frustrating that I can fit into my old size 12 trousers but can't do them all up or if I can then wouldn't chance sitting down!
I wish I could tell my body where the weight loss needs to come off, my tummy (post baby) has alot to answer for.

Well done Lady Amalthea, making progress! SA don't fret over it, been there got the t-shirt and pretty sure i'll be wearing it again at some point!! Just stay focused this week :) Well done Wez also - I'd love my thighs to shrink whilst I'm asleep - still can't get them to, power of thought?... naff! ;)

HI
I weigh in on a monday lost 7lb last week on dc, this week cal counting,can i join in ta lola...

HI Itsy all welcome here, got to love mini's for that!

Bren
X

Hellooo Itsy :)
Well done on the 7lb loss last week!
Here's hoping you have another successful week this time!

many thanks :D i'm really hoping i can do this got a long way to go....

Hello and welcome! What a flying start you've had! Good luck in the weeks to come, I'm sure you'll find this forum a massive help (I certainly have!)

well done guys!

I was meant to weight today this week, but it's TOTM AGAIN! So i'm not risking it! Gonna weigh Monday (next week) now instead!

xxxx

How are the monday morning weigh in ladies? A pound down for me this week which I'm very happy with as had family over and eaten out every day this week plus TOTM, so not bad going. Hope everyone is still feeling in the zone!

HI all

one pound gone, hooray i'm grateful for any loss to my flab dissolving...wish you luck.

1lb for me too! Well done Itsy - you'll get there!

Nice going sa89!

Back