Sunday/Monday weigh ins

STS this morning whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??:cry::cry:

I been such a good girl all week lol, and I kinda knew last night that it would probably be a crap weigh in this morning.

I suffer loads from pmt and bloated tummy on and off throughout the month. Have a few cramps at the mo :( Now I have to wait another week to see any difference :sigh:

I'm in the same boat as you CuddlePaws - sts. It's my TOTM so I don't know if that's anything to do with it but all the same, I'm still bloody disappointed! :( These last few pounds are proving so hard to lose..........

^ you have done so well Nic, looking good in them photies!!!

I'm a Monday weigh in, keeps me steady over the weekend...and was elated this morning 7lbs in my first week back!!!! Whoop indeedy!!! Took a break cus I wasn't getting anywhere, didn't gain though, came back to it and now great! Goes to show how it can really slow metabolic rate, pesky my body is...

Thanks Serafyn - still a bit to go though! Wow what a start for you though, maybe I should try it!!

Well done serafyn! That's an amazing amount!

And Nic, I'm sure it's because of TOTM and you'll see a difference next week.

Keep at it cuddlepaws! Stay strong :)

I'm not going to weigh till next monday this week, had a few bad days so don't want to torture myself! Just hoping for a sts next monday...

Hello, may I join in?
Yesterday was my 1st wi and lost 1.5lbs. Really pleased as I was doing cd and expecting a gain. May that continue as I feel like I'm eating loads and the weight is coming off.
I'm just following the plan in a mag as the menus are set for 6 weeks on a weekly repetition. Loads of healthy meals, high protein & low in calories/fat. I've never bought so much fresh fruit & veg. Greengrocer was surprised by my purchase of 7 pineapples but they are so refreshing for breakfast.

Hi girlies, I weighed in late as been in for a weekend away, then my little baby got rushed into hospital last night with a virus :( so I weighed this afternoon.

I weighed 3 times, and I've either STS or lost a lb, so not bad coz I had a bit of a pig out weekend!

Well done girlies on your losses xxxx

First off, I hope your little one is ok stbym and secondly, leave the WI till next week you've enough on yor plate!!

Thanks hun,

I needed to tho, so i could get back on track this week so I needed to know what I was starting at.

xxxx

Hi everyone, this is day 3 for me and I would love to post my results with you next Monday morning if that's okay??

Bren
xx

Oh and well done to you all on your STS's and the losses!

Hey ladies,

I've been staying at my boyfriend's since Sunday - the plumbing in my bathroom is totally buggered and my damn landlord STILL hasn't got it fixed. I've been stressed to the max!

So I didn't weigh in on Monday. Not even gonna bother since I was a bit naughty this week - just gonna get right back on track and have my results THIS Monday as normal :).

Well done to those who lost, welcome new posters and for those that STS - it happens to the best of us! Just don't let it beat you!

Oh my ive missed alot since i last checked in! Welcome and hugs to the new ladies, YM I hope your babbie is ok ? Fingers crossed Nic you'll get a result this coming monday.

Well I have followed my plan religiously all week except for today that is due to a big national day festival in our town and street party stuff. Everywhere you look there is food I would have stayed in but wouldnt be fair to hubby or the little one.

Still ...I think I didn't go OTT - went to a restaurant and chose out of the set menu..

Starter: chicken caesar salad
Main: Swordfish and a few potato wedges
Dessert: Cheesecake (to die for!)
Diet coke and no alcohol!

I don't think that was toooo bad considering everyone was stuffing high cal pastas in sauces, pizzas and masses of chocolate cake etc.. sob.. anyhow ;-) hopefully i'll still get at least 1 pound off on monday , if not I'll go bonkers lol

Bet you'll do fab Cuddlepaws!! Babba is a bit better, still really grizzly and sleepy but she's actually taking fluids now so thats a good start!

Good luck on the weight loss this week girlies xxxx

Mine hasn't gone too good either Sa89! So I'd be happy with a STS too! It's totm (again!! for like 3rd time this month!)

I weighed on Tues morning when i got back from my weekend away and then again Friday morning, and I'd lost 3lbs!! So was well estatic! But I feel like all I've done this weekend is eat so I've prob put that bk on!!

Good luck everyone xxxx

Grr that totm has alot to answer for YM .. hope it all settles down for you soon! Well how is everyone feeling? Tomorrow morning my scales will reveal the truth!! I don't think I've been terribly bad all week, though I did sneak in a large-ish slice of cheesecake last Thursday and had a roast dinner today, and still haven't got into gear with the exercise much either.. its just too hot! If its a pound I suppose I'll be happy with THAT just pleeassssssse no gains.. lol
Will find out tomorrow (drum roll) good luck monday morning ladies xx

Good luck tomorrow guys. I am NOT looking forward to it this week! I feel like I'm being negative lately but come morning I WILL be positive. I've started in the morning and given up too many times this week. Tomorrow my attitude HAS to change! It WILL change!

1lb off for me this week ladies and I'm happy with that. Been to 2 weddings this weekend (one sat and 1 sun!!!) so have hads loads to drink although I was quite good on the food side of things. I also reached my last mini goal of getting into 'THE DRESS!!' Will attach a photo soon but for now I've got to go as I have a 4 hour drive to drop my boys off at uni! :(

Well done Nic thats brilliant! :D

Well its -2 for me this week, im happy with that, and hope it doesnt spring back on with totm next week. Good luck everyone!

Back