Sunday/Monday weigh ins

:bliss::109:

My christmas came early

lost 7lb so chuffed :dancing_snowman:

A big WELL DONE itsy! You must be so pleased - that's half a stone!! You too CuddlePaws - you're doing fantastically well -it's always nice when you lose more than you think you're going to isn't it!

Well done to everyone!
My first weigh in and I've already lost 4 pounds, been doing it just under a week :)

Welcome and well done Hoz on your great start!

:D Thank you...you lovely people x

well done every one on ur loss..x

no cuddlyPaws it's my forth week god knows how i done it :D but i'm so happy :D
And welcome Hoz u done well...x

Wow well done Itsy! That's fantastic! 7lbs on your fourth week! wow! Keep going! Did you do anything different this week, I hope you don't mind me asking!

Well done cuddlepaws and Hoz too! I've lost around the same this week too, a loss of 3lb.

Some great losses, well done all! Hope you don't mind me joining in although I am a day late with my WI due to a plumbing emergency* yesterday. I have lost 4lbs in my first week. WOOHOO! :)

*this is not a euphemism! Radiator valve broke off and it sprayed water all over the kitchen for about 45 minutes until we could get the water supply cut off!

HI PEEPS

Well sa89 you asked if i did anything different..i cut back on the carbs at night,
like my evening meal. Piled on the veg and salad..only had 40g pasta once..40g rice once..I think it might have kicked my
metabolism up the bum..something worked..:D x

Hi all-- congrats-- great losses! You have inspired me! I had a gain of a pound this week (I weighed in on monday-- just late reporting in here). But I was sick last week and TOTM. BUT NO MORE EXCUSES. I am aiming to be able to report a respectable loss next monday. So far, so good.

Congrats again!!

Only 1lb for me this week ladies! I never thought it would be so hard this close to the finish, to be honest it's worse than just starting out! I hope that doesn't sound too selfish to others that are at the beginning of their journey or not so close to their goal, I don't mean it to be. I'm just off loading, 10 months down the line I just want to be there!!!

woweeee Nic! Fantastic news Mwah!! I'd be dancing on the ceiling if i was you!

1 lb off for me this week, slow but steady I guess! Pleased as punch anyway since I've had a couple of meals out and didnt hold back on the cals ;o

Well done both of you :D, thats fantastic that you're nearly there Nic!

This morning was my 2nd weigh in and it was a 5lb loss this time.

well done every one on ur fab loss

I managed 2lb this week so very pleased

not been feeling to well got a bug ..

so havent been 100% :break_diet:

Great job all. Hoz--5 lbs is amazing!!
2lbs for me. I was hoping for more, but I'll take it.

Cor well done everyone, some great results here!

6 days after my last weigh in and I've gained 2lbs... :( I was a bit bad on a couple of days with booze, but it still only took me to about 1500 and 2000 and I was hoping the rest of the week would balance it out... I guess it's not just a simple matter of maths after all...

Well it's early days and I'm still learning. Nothing else for it but to get back on the horse...

Well done on the losses everyone! that is a fantastic. and those of you that 'only' lost a lb don't forget the google image of 1lb of fat! the main thing is that you are losing!!!

I've stayed the same this week, I'm okay with it because I didn't stick with it 100%, I will this week though!

Soon to be yummy mummy - where are you!

Thanks Riley, and well done to everyone else :)

Well done on the losses everyone! that is a fantastic. and those of you that 'only' lost a lb don't forget the google image of 1lb of fat! the main thing is that you are losing!!!

I've stayed the same this week, I'm okay with it because I didn't stick with it 100%, I will this week though!

Soon to be yummy mummy - where are you!

I've not seen the 1lb of fat image - time for a quick google me-thinks...

Back