Sunday weigh in

iwannabeme

Week 2 and have lost 6.2lbs. Over the moon. Looking forward to week 3. X

End of week 3 and another 4.5 lbs off x Happy Days!! Xxx

Week 4 and -4.25lbs looking forward to food week this week. Hope it doesn't slow the losses too much!! X

Food week over and back on TS. Haven't weighed this week as have been away for the bank holiday weekend. Have stuck to it though and was very proud to have survived my first real hurdle. Very hard with grandparents that just want to feed you all the time and really don't understand the concept if this diet. But I was strong and got through....roll on next Sunday.

On the scales this morning and -3.25lb for weeks 5 & 6 combined. I know I should be pleased but would have liked a couple more....on the plus side my total loss is now over the half way mark so things are looking good! x

Well it's Sunday so despite my miserable week I got on the scales to assess the damage and it's really not good.......4.5lbs on. I've drawn a line under it and will be back to 100% tomorrow. With any luck I will lose this again this week and I can start looking forward again. X

Don't worry about it too much, most of us have bad weeks. The main thing is that you have remained positive & are restarting again this week. Good luck x

You have done so good so far - next week that gain will be gone and more :p
xx

Thats the attitude what has happened has happened so move on and look forward to the gain coming off this week plus more :)

Having felt a bit rubbish yesterday I thought I would jump on the scales a day early to see how it is going so far this week. Been back to 100% for 5 days and I have lost 6lbs!! This more than eliminates the 4.5lb gain last week. It has spurred me on and rejuvenated my "I can actually do this" spirit. Happy days!! Xxx Thanks for keeping me going guys!!

No chnage since yesterday so 6lbs loss for week 8 - I feel great and so motivated again. Roll on week 9! Xxx

Happy to report a 2lb loss for week 9 which may not sound huge but to me it is! Takes me over the 4 stone mark and also for the first time in about 6 years I am under 200lbs so two more of my milestones reached. Next milestone is 60lbs lost so 2.25lbs to go and then into the 13's (3.75lbs to go). Wish me luck for week 10!! Xxx

Week 10 - 2.25lbs down. I am pleased as this takes me to the 60lbs lost mark. I am going to change my tactics and not weigh in now until the end of october for a change. Having a food break this weekend but then plan to be 100% until the end of October and have challenged myself to a 14lb loss in that time. Given the last 2 weeks losses, this might be a little ambitious but here goes....wish me luck!! xxx

Back