Extra Easy Sunday Weigh in?

indigowu

Hi apologies if I've missed it but here doesn't seem to be a Sunday weigh-in post. Is anyone else weighing in on Sunday?
I did my first week on SW and have lost 3 & 1/4 lbs feeling genuinely pleased and would love to share the results with others.

Hi there!

I'm going to be weighing in on a Sunday from now on. I started SW last Sunday, so will have my first weigh in on Sunday. Fingers crossed for a loss!

That's fantastic that you lost 3 1/4 lbs on your first week! Well done you! You're off to a great start :) How did you do on your second week?

I've lost weight through SW before, so I know I can do it again. I just need to keep motivated as my body goes through cycles where I can have gains or tiny losses followed by a bigger loss the next week. Not sure if it's down to hormones or water retention or neither! I've got 4.5 stone to lose, so it would be lovely to support each other with our weight loss journey :) Do you have much to lose, if you don't mind me asking?

hi there. How idd your first weigh in go? I only lost 1 pound which was a little bit disappointing but better than nothing!

Hi :)

1lb is definitely better than nothing, so don't be hard on yourself! A loss is a loss :)
Well, my first week's loss wasn't good for a first week - I lost 2.5lbs. Really hoped it would be more, but hopefully this week will be better. How's your week going?

I find a Sunday morning weigh in works for me I started last week and weighed in at 280lbs I weighed Sunday 10th Sept 2017 and weighed in at 273.5lbs so have lost 6.5lbs

I started doing it from home last week and weighed in this morning. I lost 10lbs absolutely over the moon never lost ad much when I done it before but it's the heaviest iv ever been x
WOW! 10lbs! Your first half stone award and only 4lbs away from your one stone award!

Brilliant first week:sw007:

That is brilliant Kirsty. What an incentive to keep going!

Back