sunday weigh in

debtdummy

Silver Member
wooo hoo i missed last weeks weigh in as u know and weighed in on tuesday i gained and cried... but weighed in again today and im down to 12st 2!!!!! half a pound to go and im going alton towers hotel and waterpark...

now lets chat about mattie, he keeps yo yo weigh ing, today he gained at is 12st 11 3/4. people have commented about him looking like he lost too much,. he has 3 lbs to go till goal of 12st 8.5 i dont know if to tell him to just stop and maintain now. he has replaced most his trousers cos he lost loads.. he was 13st 12 3/4 and lowest he has got to is 12st 11lbs. what should he do??

sob sob im unloved no one helping me

helloooo

Very quiet in here today isn't it! :)

Well done on your weight loss you must be really chuffed!

Not really 'met' before, so hope you dont mind me offering my advice? - I guess it's up to how he's feeling - is he feeling that he's happy at his weight? Is he within a healthy BMI? If so, there's no harm in him using his current weigh as goal is there? if he DOES want to lose more, then tell him to ignore the jealous people who think that 'he's lost too much' - there'll always be those types out there - it's none of their business :)

Have a nice rest of your day
Sharon
xx

Hi,
Well done on your weigh in!!
Not too much advice for you though, I guess its up to him how he feels. Does he feel comfortable as he is now?
L x

im fine thanks, he is 25.66 bmi. i think he should stop losing weight now.

Back