Sunday Weighers

Fat bridesmaid

So this is my first start weigh in (altho I have lost about 7lbs on my own through cutting snacks and reducing portion sizes) but this is my first official weigh starting a proper diet. My start weight is 9st8.8 and I have 14 weeks to get to 8st for my bridesmaid dress to actually do up! (thats my sisters weight and hers just about zips!) Please any1 else that weighs on a sunday feel free to hop on this thread and we can post a weekly weigh result to support each other

Okay so first weigh in after diet and I've.........lost 2.8lbs!!! Dont get me wrong I'm aware the first week is usually the biggest loss so not expecting more than (hopefully) 1lb or so in the following weeks, but great first week for me as I was so worried u had actually gained for some reason 😬😂.
How did every1 else get on?

Sorry for late post. Daughter had tonsillitis so I'm a nurse maid lol. I did weigh this morning and lost 1lb, considering I've had quite a lazy week due 2 illness (mine and my daughters) I'm happy with that! xx

Another 1lb loss this week! Slow but sure, 18lbs to go!
Hows every1 else getting on? xx

I lose slow unless I really stick to it.

My only rule is to weigh every week no matter what.

On average I lost 7lbs a year cause I didn't stick to plan

Got to 4.1/2st then put some on. Back on it again

Was locked out of the internet yesterday!! 😱 but did weigh, another 1lb loss for me, slow and steady wins the race I guess xx

Back