Sundays are so boring

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Does anyone else get weighed on a mon? Sundays seem to just last forever...
I've tried spending as much time as i can doing:character00148: but my 3yr old keeps kicking me off. The tv is rubbish on a sunday too and of course i can smell sunday roasts being cooked all over the street when i go in the garden.:argh:
I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that tomorrow is WI day?

Ah well maybe (another) early night will be on the cards:nightf:

Yes i will be having my weigh in 2mo. Luckily i don't have to cook for anyone & i can't smell cooking. Good luck with the WI

My weigh in is tomorrow also, Use to be Fridays, But it is better for my sister at the moment to drive me up on Monday's instead...I am looking forward to tomorrows weigh in..As I think I have lost quite a lot this week..I can't wait BRING IT ON!!! :D:D

Yes you too, i only have my son to cook for but believe me when i say chicken nuggets/fish fingers and jam sandwiches NEVER looked so good!:drool:

Nah -sundays are cr4p lol

TV no good, sunday roast a distant memory, uniforms to wash, kids to scrub, and housework to be done. Only God gets the day of on sunday ya know. ;)

Yup it really is a dull day, talking of getting uniforms ready... whoops!

the most boring day in the world , and that was with the roast dinners , (in memory) lol,

good luck with WI girlies tomorrow :)

im waiting for my first weigh tomorrow.Today has been going on and on...
I did cook a roast dinner for the family and then sat down with them with my shake.I was very impressed with myself for resisting!!!:D:D:D:D:D

im waiting for my first weigh tomorrow.Today has been going on and on...
I did cook a roast dinner for the family and then sat down with them with my shake.I was very impressed with myself for resisting!!!:D:D:D:D:D

well done hun, good luck for tomorrow to :)

Thanks sheep, tonight is not too bad actually i forgot that the Peter Kay thing was on and it's very funny!

Back